Pre Order Question

+
Hey, so finally i pre-ordered the game, but i have a question... I pre ordered on the psn store and the digital content says that i am going to receive wallpapers for both desktop and mobile. But i wonder how am i going to receive it.

1597783017197.png

Yeah, no problem, thanks anyways.
If I recall correctly, you can log into your PSN account from your PC or mobile device. I've never done it, but their is a sign in there for PC at least. I presume you could download the wallpaper there. Google-ing "PSN" should get you to the correct website.

Last edited:
If I recall correctly, you can log into your PSN account from your PC or mobile device. I've never done it, but their is a sign in there for PC at least. I presume you could download the wallpaper there. Google-ing "PSN" should get you to the correct website.
Thank you very much. :)

Sorry , I cann't new post because new user.

I have question about pre-order by Retail.

I got cd-key in steam or epic or gog ? I can choose ?

I am currently living in Japan and i want to pre-order the game. The problem is i want to pre-order the international version of the game not the Japanese version because the Japanese version will be heavily censored. Any idea to work around this? thank you.

Hello guys! Do any of you know if we pre-order through the PSN or Xbox store we will also get the soundtrack? Kinda confused since the stores are not showing any digital goodies on the descriptions.

Top Bottom