Pre-ordered Cyberpunk 2077 CE - will I receive a gog.com code for download?

+
Hi,

I pre-ordered the Collector's Edition of Cyberpunk 2077 through the CD Projekt Red's Store on the first day of sales and was wondering if I will also be provided a download through gog.com, just as I was in the case of Witcher 3.

Thanks!

CE scaplers on ebay along with my dreams of cpu and gpu. 8( They scooping all the good stuff up.

Thanks for your answers. I feel relieved...

Does anyone know if gog.com will allow pre-download for Cyberpunk? If so, have any of you received codes yet? I know its still 7 days, 3 hours and 26 minutes until December 10th but I have to get this done right ;)

Thanks for your answers. I feel relieved...

Does anyone know if gog.com will allow pre-download for Cyberpunk? If so, have any of you received codes yet? I know its still 7 days, 3 hours and 26 minutes until December 10th but I have to get this done right ;)
I thought that the code came inside of the box. so instead of a disk, just a code. But i have no clue. would be kind of a hassel for retail to mail out all the codes and stuff. not to make you sad, but be prepared that you will not be able to preload if you buy physical.

Thanks - I thought so. Oh well, I'll live. On the other hand, how hard would it be to email codes to the CE owners...

I want to pre-order on Steam, but the lack of information is annoying, and I can't get the answers anywhere. On the Cyberpunk Steam page, there is no information about cloud saves or achievements, only on GOG you guys say something about it. I talked to the brazilian facebook page, and all they told my was "you should ask Steam". I want to buy this game, but I can't do it if you guys can't answer a simple question.

Attachments

• 128316525_419692982558582_1622018791949933907_n.jpg
    128316525_419692982558582_1622018791949933907_n.jpg
    416.8 KB · Views: 65
Does anyone know if the collector's edition is eligible for the 30% discount on the CDPR store? I was thinking since its a GOG code am I in luck?

Got a ps4 version, does it come with a gog code too? In the website it was stated that would come but i can't find anything on the box.

Top Bottom