Pre-ordered TW3, any idea how long until the beta keys come out?

+
Hey guys, does anyone know if the closed beta for those who bought the digital pre-order is already up?
I saw some threads about it 3 weeks ago saying that it would be up already by now.
I didnt receive any key by e-mail yet.

Thanks.

We're all still waiting, so come join us ;)

Seriously though, there was a RED post about a week or so ago saying beta keys would start to go out in "about a week or so" ... so apparently any day now. :)

Dizfy

Forum regular
I ordered both the CE and the digital version on GOG.com.
I'll give my extra key to anyone who needs one on the forums~

The extra copy of the game however already goes to one of my friends.

Would love the extra key, i ordered the CE myself, but dont have extra cash for a extra GoG version :(

I interpret "a week or so" as anything from 1 to 3 weeks. So patience...
It'll be ready when it's ready.

The hardest part when you are waiting for something and you are know that you will be get it just don't know the exact time, only a period.

Guest 2013460

I think I've read that the game will use GOG Galaxy to run multiplayer. Does this mean that the beta keys will ship with the release of Galaxy?

Just relax girls and boys. Go outside-enjoy the summer ;)

I'd love to, but I live in the southern hemisphere! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys from CDPR have recentely announced a lot of nice stuff, but I'd like to try out something instead of waiting!
Please, give us something to play with!

I think I've read that the game will use GOG Galaxy to run multiplayer. Does this mean that the beta keys will ship with the release of Galaxy?

I'd love to, but I live in the southern hemisphere! :(

I'm also down in the southern hemisphere, so no summer for me either, just a shitty winter.

RE: Galaxy release. As far as I understood things, The Witcher Adventure Game beta was going to be used as the first test of GoG Galaxy, before it's public release.
I'm still hoping for a beta announcement this week (one can dream), but in the mean time I have plenty of other things to keep me busy.

Assuming we're all boardgame fans here, let's occupy ourselves with a bit of a discussion: after The Witcher, what would be your next boardgame that you would want converting into digital form?
Mine would have to be something from Fantasy Flight Game's catalogue, probably Arkham or Eldritch Horror, and/or Android: Netrunner.

We have send some keys but we will be doing it properly from today :) Pls bear in mind that we have to send the keys in smaller batches so we can monitor everything. So it could be the case that someone made the pre-order for w3 a little later or signed up for the beta later and because of that he will wait some additional time for he's/her's keys.

The Witcher Adventure Game - Discussion and Beta Key sharing

I've heard they are handing keys out already for the beta. So this might be a good place to discuss the Beta and share keys if you feel like. Heard preorderers will get 2.

Seriously? It is true? Wonderful news if that really happen!
I hope to get one beta key as well

I'm Going to preorder the CE when avaible and unfortunately I don't have enough money to order also from GoG. If Anyone with a huge heart would share a key then he is welcome!:cheers:

Man, I pre-ordered a few weeks ago, probably means a wait for me :(
What are we talking here CDPR, a day, a few days, a week?

Guest 2013460

I bought 2 copies of the game with the same account, the second copy was for a fried becasue he doesn't have a credit card. Will I recieve 2 more keys to send to him or is it restricted to 2 keys per account?

Those who preordered The Witcher 3 on GoG and are still waiting for their keys to show up might want to check their spam folder.
Actually found mine in there.

Also, the time frame to release the beta might have been a bit unfortunate. I would have waited until the 14th at least to not have to compete with the World Cup craze.

Top Bottom