Pre-ordering through GoG.com

+
Pre-ordering through GoG.com

Buying here still offers the best bonus exclusives right?

Also noticed you get a nice discount for tw3 if you add your witcher 1 and 2 cdkeys on gog

Buying here still offers the best bonus exclusives right?

Also noticed you get a nice discount for tw3 if you add your witcher 1 and 2 cdkeys on gog

Preordering the game at GOG supports directly CDPR, since they are sister companies. Also you get a few extra perks, like reduced price, if you have TW1 and TW2 on GOG, a code for the first issue of the witcher comic, and a code for Neverwinter Nights: Diamond edition.

I am still thinking which version to buy. gog or amazon. I think they should make gog price a bit lower then anyone else even by few $ not other way around. No hate here I love them so much, I feel it isn't right.

I am still thinking which version to buy. gog or amazon. I think they should make gog price a bit lower then anyone else even by few $ not other way around. No hate here I love them so much, I feel it isn't right.

GOG is lower. You get 27% off. You just need to have TW1 and TW2 in GOG. You can do that even if you have bought the games on steam, or even a physical copy.

Aside form directly supporting CDP RED, the clear benefits here is that you get 2 extra full games (the witcher adventure game and Neverwinter) and the 200pages artbook (digital) which ontherwise would only be available if you dish out US $150 for the Collectors Edition... Plus some other cool extras like the #1 issue of the comic. So no cheap value extras here.

And they wont run out of them like its the probable case with the CE, which is limited, so you have all the time to pre-order it.

Also. pricing is different according to region... Myself, Im just gonna need to pay US $35 (taking into account the discounts for owning TW1 and TW2 already).

Last edited:
I'm wondering if the bonus exclusives are limited only by pre-ordering or can you also get them (after a while) when the game is released?

Greece. I got 16,20 Euros off the game price plus 2 codes of 5,99 Euros each, to redeem.

I trust that it adds up to 27%, didn't check it though. It says so in their page.

Ah, Europe. I only get 20% off cause I think the game is cheaper in USD or something.

Ah, Europe. I only get 20% off cause I think the game is cheaper in USD or something.

Explanation (I've actually got this bookmarked at the moment)
http://www.gog.com/news/letter_from_the_md_about_regional_pricing

Those who got a higher discount at GOG in the form of free games got it because the base price was higher, and GOG wanted to compensate for that. There'll still be some differences because of rounding, currency conversions and so on, but it should end up roughly the same for everyone.

Top Bottom