Predicted witcher 3 system specs? Can I run it .

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
But, until the system requirements are relesead, it's just guessing.
I totally agree, it's just speculations now before the official info.

a Brazilian overclocker built a 4 x way GTX 780 ti, 64 Gb ram, a Core I74960X and 2x 480Gb SSD. He spent ant least R$30.000,00 (US$ 15.000,00). This system will surely run The Witcher 3 on Ultra lol
LOL. Knowing how ridiculously high prices are in Brasil for PC stuff, I bet there won't be much of a PC copies sold in that Region :D (no offense Brasilians).

LOL. Knowing how ridiculously high prices are in Brasil for PC stuff, I bet there won't be much of a PC copies sold in that Region :D (no offense Brasilians).

LOL. Gaming is different. With Steam (which can be paid in 12x times in brazilian currency lol) and other digital services, it will sell well, I think. But I guess the versions for Xbox One and Playstation 4 will sell more. Buying Pc Hardware is expensive. Or you buy on the illegal market or you pay the price. I paid R$ 1.000,00 for a GTX 760 ti (US$ 500,00).

500$ for a single GPU, holy shit man that's almost twice the price of it in the US at the launch date. I Feel sorry for you bro :<

Can't you import hardware? I sometimes buy stuff in GB or even the USA (I'm from Germany) because Germany is relatively expansive in some areas (mostly books, software, hardware).

500$ for a single GPU, holy shit man that's almost twice the price of it in the US at the launch date. I Feel sorry for you bro :<
Yeah, unfortunately our import taxes are a burden (taxes over taxes). Combining this with the fact that 1 Us dollar is equal to 2,00 Reais (is more than that, 2,21 I think), we have those amazing prices. Well, luckly we can buy things on 12x with our credt cards lol

Can't you import hardware? I sometimes buy stuff in GB or even the USA (I'm from Germany) because Germany is relatively expansive in some areas (mostly books, software, hardware).

I can, but importing hardware is a shot in the dark. I sometimes can get luck and my package would get with no tax charges at my home. But, in most cases, I would have to pay the charges plus more (sweet corruption lol). I could go to Paraguay (which is a free tax Country and it's a 12h travel by car from where I live), but I never went there and there is a lot of shady business there. Books are another history. I can buy them with no taxes. I always buy at amazon.

By the time the game releases it should hopefully be optimized nicely, seeing as how the consoles will run on high settings, if you have a better rig than that I think running it on high mixed with some ultra/ultra @ 30 fps 1080p 2x MSAA should be possible (IT BETTER BE! *flips table*) . Though a smooth 60 fps with 8x MSAA will require cream of the crop tech.

@ariate this is a bit off topic but I feel sorry for you now even more :D *Germany 7-1 Brasil at WC's Semi-Finals*

LOL, hahahahaha. Don't feel. I was whatching a movie (as I don't like footbal very much, I prefer Rugby) and it was silence everywhere. I thought maybe Germany made 1 or 2 gols so I went to the Pc to se the score. When I saw it, hahahaha. I started laughing so hard. What a mess. Actually saw the second time of the the game. Brazil was lost while Germany was really a team with great passes and amazing teamwork.

LOL, hahahahaha. Don't feel. I was whatching a movie (as I don't like footbal very much, I prefer Rugby) and it was silence everywhere. I thought maybe Germany made 1 or 2 gols so I went to the Pc to se the score. When I saw it, hahahaha. I started laughing so hard. What a mess. Actually saw the second time of the the game. Brazil was lost while Germany was really a team with great passes and amazing teamwork.
Best part was when I went to WC for 5 min and in that time Germany scored 4 goals, rofl :D

Anyway, BACK ON TOPIC , sry guys :)

By the time the game releases it should hopefully be optimized nicely, seeing as how the consoles will run on high settings, if you have a better rig than that I think running it on high mixed with some ultra/ultra @ 30 fps 1080p 2x MSAA should be possible (IT BETTER BE! *flips table*) . Though a smooth 60 fps with 8x MSAA will require cream of the crop tech.
I can only play 30FPS if it's looked at that. I can't bear when it jumps form 50fps to 30.

But you guys in Germany have hardwareversand.de.
That place has always had great prices, most of the time better than even the big dedicated PC part retailers in the UK like Scan and Overclockers etc.
Too bad it's a bit of a hassle to order from there since you either have to pay through a cash transfer or with Paypal funds on your account, since they don't support transferring money straight from your credit card to Paypal to pay.

system specs question

Will the witcher 3 the wild hunt run on I3 computers
I have a I3 4130 3.4
Gtx 745 4 gb ddr 3
6 gb ram
windows 8.1

I can run the witcher 1&2 in 1920x1080p

I have a I3 4130 3.4
Gtx 745 4 gb ddr 3
6 gb ram
windows 8.1

I think it will! Don't know if it will run on the ultra settings, but I think at least on medium it will rum with a good framerate.
But until they release the system requirements we will not know for sure.

I have a I3 4130 3.4
Gtx 745 4 gb ddr 3
6 gb ram
windows 8.1

I figure it will be playable, but as with most lower-range GPUs, it will involve compromises. I would not count on being able to use some of the expensive features on high or ultra, or on being able to run full resolution at a good frame rate.

Core i3's, because they're actually two cores with two extra thread contexts, will probably have more hesitations than true four-core (Core i5) processors. But it won't stop the game from being playable on them.

I figure it will be playable, but as with most lower-range GPUs, it will involve compromises. I would not count on being able to use some of the expensive features on high or ultra, or on being able to run full resolution at a good frame rate.

Core i3's, because they're actually two cores with two extra thread contexts, will probably have more hesitations than true four-core (Core i5) processors. But it won't stop the game from being playable on them.

I hope so i run the witch 2 assassin of kings on high i hope i can run the wild hunt on medium

Crap.

Built my PC yesterday and it worked flawlessly.. about an hour. The PC suddenly shut down and wouldn't start again. Just a small blink from the power light when I pressed the power button. Replaced the PSU with my old one and everything worked fine. Well, "tough luck" I said, "need to RMA that PSU and get a new one, but oh well, I'll just use my old PSU until I get a replacement". Then, after a couple of reboots I couldn't get into windows anymore and when I went to BIOS there were no hard drives listed anymore. Loaded the default bios settings and booted, and now the the motherboard recognized the drives and I could log in to windows again. They were gone again after the next reboot.

Crap.

Built my PC yesterday and it worked flawlessly.. about an hour. The PC suddenly shut down and wouldn't start again. Just a small blink from the power light when I pressed the power button. Replaced the PSU with my old one and everything worked fine. Well, "tough luck" I said, "need to RMA that PSU and get a new one, but oh well, I'll just use my old PSU until I get a replacement". Then, after a couple of reboots I couldn't get into windows anymore and when I went to BIOS there were no hard drives listed anymore. Loaded the default bios settings and booted, and now the the motherboard recognized the drives and I could log in to windows again. They were gone again after the next reboot.

That's some bady luck :/
I know how you fell. I've recently built a new rig also and I was having a persistent Blue Screen Crash failure (Memory Dump). After a loot of distress I manage to work it out (sound drivers conflict)
Maybe you need to update your BIOS? In the worst caise you will have to sendo your Motherboard to the RMA. Your hardware are still with garanty, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom