Preload Cyberpunk 2077

+
I have a physical copy from gamestop pre ordered. Do I have to have a digital copy to pre load if so I'll probably just buy it off a xbox game store or something?
You need the game code for GoG in order to pre-load there. If you don't have a code, you can obviously not pre-load anything.

But then what's even the point of a pre-load? For people with slow internet like me this really sucks :/

Because it's still better to only having to download the patch of 40GB on release day than the game also for another 80GB.

But then what's even the point of a pre-load? For people with slow internet like me this really sucks :/
You have over half the files right now. Yes, it seems like a lot, but it is still a lot less than if you had to get it done all at once which doesn't put so much of a strain on their servers so there isn't much of a line.

Because it's still better to only having to download the patch of 40GB on release day than the game also for another 80GB.

Thanks for the answer! But is it sure that it will come with the game as soon as it launches?No chance for a preload tomorrow? and for sure as big as 43 gb?

What about the people/fans who bought the game on a physicals copies and paid even more and directly to CDPR (my copy is with GOG activation code (at least will be if I ever receive it))?
Are we the only ones forgotten :( we pay more to play later :( I will be able to receive my copy tomorrow (contacted the courier they are not interested by the fact that the game is already released). I cannot predownloaded it ( contacted CDPR support to predownloaded it but I need my activation key that is in the copy in my courier). So it seems we will be able to play 3 days after the rest of the world (downloading time included). Is that fair by any means?

Hmm some patch is out there:
GalaxyClient_Sa7o84QMiB.png

Hello. I finally received my preorder code from Game Stop today. When I redeem the code with Xbox (I ordered Xbox Digital edition), I get an error that states "Something went wrong. Please check the instructions that came with your code." I have triple checked that I put the code in correctly. I even tried on the Microsoft store on my PC browser. Per the e-mail I received with the code, it says to go to the manufacture website to contact directly.

Not sure where to go from here!

Any help would be appreciated!

Hello. I finally received my preorder code from Game Stop today. When I redeem the code with Xbox (I ordered Xbox Digital edition), I get an error that states "Something went wrong. Please check the instructions that came with your code." I have triple checked that I put the code in correctly. I even tried on the Microsoft store on my PC browser. Per the e-mail I received with the code, it says to go to the manufacture website to contact directly.

Hey there, try this: https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/
then click on cyberpunk with your console or PC depending on the version.

I pre-loaded via GOG and currently have a 58 gig update downloading.
3ish hours to go before I enter Night City!

Alicja.

CD PROJEKT RED

Hi! The code will work from midnight local time :)

Top Bottom