Preload PS4

+
Preload PS4

Ops wrong forum,

Hello,

Whats up with ps4 preload, i heard US is already preloading and several gaming sites claim its working in EU specyfying Poland, so... is it working for you ?

Witam,

co tam z preloadem US podobno już działa, kilkanaście serwisów twierdzi że preload działa również w wybranych krajach EU ( w tym wymieniają tylko Polskę ) u mnie nic dalej odliczanie...

to jak u kogoś idzie?

ps.: przepraszam że mam konsole bo nowy trend jest taki że downgrade to wina konsolowców ;)

Last edited:
I downloaded it yesterday. If it gives you an error code try downloading any random demo then starting it. It will work. Then cancel the demo download and let your witcher and patch finish. Mines been done as of last night. Around 30gb.

It might also be based on what day your region receives your psn store updates. Here in the states it's on tuesdays. I think in UK it's fridays. So might be based on that.

I just opened the Witcher 3 page up to see how many hours exactly until it unlocked and notice it had "download" under the countdown clock. Currently downloading.

im in the uk and it says, estimated auto download, on the 17th, its pretty annoying as ill be playing it at 12.00pm on the 18th

ok maybe not, its just started downloading now, i dont get why it says only 9.55gb though, it has the update, then underneath it says the witcher wild hunt, 9.55gb wtf is up with that

Last edited:
that's the amount to download and install like most games. after that amount it keeps downloading the rest of the game so you can start playing without the whole game downloaded. I'm guessing it's the white orchard area only and would let you play there while the rest of the world is being downloaded. most digital games do this. I remember when I got alien isolation it would let me play up until you dock the first time then when you went to open a door that triggered a cutscenes it said game downloading then a percentage. I've had online games do this as well. usuallythe tutorial area gets downloaded and you can play up until the tutorial is over then you have to wait for the rest to finish. don't worry it will keep downloading after the first bit is done.

Like Hellrazare said.
If it isnt Downloading in the PS4, then you should download a random demo first then download the game. It's been know that kind of fixes that bug.

OMG! Why is my pre-load file only about 10GB?!
:sad:
Did you buy some special edition with extra stuff? Mine was the normal one.

EDIT: nvm... the answer was just above. Sorry. So... we can keep pre-loading after the initial almost 10 GB, right? No need to wait for the release date to DL the rest, right?

Last edited:
Greetings again. I guess you guys are lucky just woke up and check my PS4 for any awesome news my pre-ordered Witcher 3 still displays the timer saying 3 days + some hours...no pre-download yet i'm sad now.

Much Love!

im in the uk and it says, estimated auto download, on the 17th, its pretty annoying as ill be playing it at 12.00pm on the 18th

ok maybe not, its just started downloading now, i dont get why it says only 9.55gb though, it has the update, then underneath it says the witcher wild hunt, 9.55gb wtf is up with that

Wait what, I'm in the UK and for me it states that auto-download isn't until the 18th....

For those of you seeing that the download is about 10 GB, don´t worry. After you download the game install you´ll start downloading "Application data", which is about 20 GB big. Also you´ll download an "Update file" which is about 500 MB big.
That´s what happened in my PS4, at least.

Greetings everyone. Well on my region at least just yesterday the auto-download screen on the PS4 stated that would take place at 18th May but i went to check again this morning and the date changed...now it says Expected Auto-Download date : 15/05/2015...does this means it's happening today the pre-load?

Hello StormKorp
witcher brother :) where are you from? It would be stupid if they changed it to today and then change it again to later...i really dont know what the date change means

Still says on mine auto-download 15/05/2015...do i have to do something to start the download?

---------- Updated at 02:13 PM ----------

StormKorp my pre-load is happening as we speek :) we should be doing it as well mate

Top Bottom