Premium cards - graphic settings

+
I'm not that much of a tech wizard. I feel that the cards displayed ingame are really small. Not sure if this was always the case or whether something changed lately. Therefore the premium card animations are barely visible. Is there a way i can change the settings (graphic settings) that will make showcase the cards bigger?

I tried to check the graphic settings for instance but for the life of me i have no idea what all these parameters do...

Keep in mind that it‘s a CCG with several rows. These cards can‘t be much bigger otherwise they would not fit into these rows. That being said, gwent cards actually used to be much smaller in the past (when the game also had more rows).

I'm not that much of a tech wizard. I feel that the cards displayed ingame are really small. Not sure if this was always the case or whether something changed lately. Therefore the premium card animations are barely visible. Is there a way i can change the settings (graphic settings) that will make showcase the cards bigger?

I tried to check the graphic settings for instance but for the life of me i have no idea what all these parameters do...
Also, if you want to enjoy the animation you always can click on the card to see it bigger.

Top Bottom