Premium cards not working in deckbuilding

+
premium cards appear as static , even when the option to always animate in the graphics is enabled

G3nome

Forum veteran
the problem still present in the latest patch

this is being pretty annoying because I want to make a deck with premiums but the only way to differentiate is with the golden dust, and yes graphic option is all in high and always animate, (no problem in gameplay)

Last edited:
I've also seen this.

And the Yrden card in the main menu also crashes after leaving the shop, sometimes. It becomes static and low resolution also.

Qzman

Forum regular
Maybe your graphic card is weak or malfunctioning?

What's annoying for me is when I copy an online deck it sometimes prioritizes non-premium cards.

What's annoying for me is when I copy an online deck it sometimes prioritizes non-premium cards.

Could be theoretically yes, but considering it worked fine before..

G3nome

Forum veteran

a 1660 ti, don't think so also, no other game has problems (currently playing rdr2 at high settings )

already sent a ticket to report the bug , so waiting for response

I've seen this in the arena though. Some cards just flat out won animate properly.

Every time when I access the deck builder the premium cards appear static (have to return an reload the deckbuilding to fix it for a time), this also happens in the menu and some premium cards on gameplay, I have the option of always animate, but it seems that the problem persists since the last patch

I encountered similar bugs related to premium cards.

1) When playing a premium card that spawns a copy, the second non-token card is often not animated.

2) Once deployed onto the battlefield, Lambert appears as black. It happened more than once. I encountered the same visual bug for Vernossiel...

missing_premium.png

Top Bottom