Premium Cards

+
Premium Cards

I saw some of the premium cards in pax demo video. (h/t to kristine )

They're quite gorgeous and fabulous! Kudos to the team for doing such lovely work. :)

Is there a site with premium artwork of gwent cards?

Does the premium look of cards persist while on board? a la hearthstone?

PS: Devs, you can at least post premium cards once a week till you have something concrete to share. ;)

Unfortunatelly, there is no place ATM where you could watch artworks of premium cards, maybe in future they will be added to GwentDB or other site.

And yes, they are really great, and most likely will persist on board, what would be their point otherwise ?

mjul

Forum veteran
If we are asking this, how, if there will be any difference at all, will Premium Weather Cards look when played on the board? Will the weather effects be any different? I'd like that, I'd like that very much.

And yes, they are really great, and most likely will persist on board, what would be their point otherwise ?

Since the cards are smaller in the board, I'm not sure how visible the animations might be.
Again will have to see this in play.

Is there any video actually that shows premium cards being played in the board? so we get an idea? :)

---------- Updated at 11:29 AM ----------

If we are asking this, how, if there will be any difference at all, will Premium Weather Cards look when played on the board? Will the weather effects be any different? I'd like that, I'd like that very much.

Yup, i'm excited about the same. :)

What concerns me is will there be animations when the card are played oike in the trailer with the dragon and fire across the screen ad the across screen biting frost animation. I have a terrible computer so it worries me i might not be able to see these well.

What concerns me is will there be animations when the card are played oike in the trailer with the dragon and fire across the screen ad the across screen biting frost animation. I have a terrible computer so it worries me i might not be able to see these well.
Consoles are cheap and reliable ,, I for one don't play on PC

I have a PS4. Problem with that is beta is not coming to PS4 so I'm stuch with crappy laptop if I want to play any time soon. DX

I have a PS4. Problem with that is beta is not coming to PS4 so I'm stuch with crappy laptop if I want to play any time soon. DX

There may be a graphics options you could toggle on PC, like most games have... but those options may not be present in the beta, so we'll see!

Top Bottom