Premium Keg Weekend is back!

+
Lilayah;n10846321 said:

Premium Keg Weekend is back! Until Monday (April 23rd, 12 PM CEST), all 5th cards in the opened kegs will be Premium. Get a guaranteed animated card in every keg you open during the event!

Unfortunately the Shop doesnt load goods or isnt working at all. So I cant buy any kegs to open. Please please fix! Thank You!

151Huntsman;n10848171 said:
Unfortunately the Shop doesnt load goods or isnt working at all. So I cant buy any kegs to open. Please please fix! Thank You!

Restarting the game should help. At least that's what I did when I ran into an error with the shop - it solved the issue.

I'm on PS4 and had 156 kegs saved, still have ~30 to open. I was writing this down and don't have exact numbers in front of me but have roughly gotten:

~15 Gold
~25 Silver
~10 extra premium (from the pick 4).

Of the additional premium cards one was even Silver Cleaver (which has little animation). So either you all have been incredibly unlucky, or I have been extremely lucky. Those numbers include Silvers and Golds from the pick 4.

Of note: I closed the game after opening ~60 kegs and noticed a different card pool for the premiums when I opened my next ~60. Could be just a coincidence, but might be worth trying if you're getting nothing.

devivre;n10848281 said:
Restarting the game should help. At least that's what I did when I ran into an error with the shop - it solved the issue.

The first time I restarted it didnt help, but third time was the charm. I dont think the problem was with the game though, seemed like a server problem for the Shop, probably cause many people rushed to buy and open kegs.

Had one Gold premium in 65 kegs (got 3 unrelated Golds, standard in first 4 cards) and I did get around 10 silvers, but I watched some streamers and consulted some of my friends, and many reported no Golds in 60+ kegs.

Same thing happened the last time when I didn't get a single Gold in around 50 kegs, also watched streamers and consulted friends and results were similar as today.

I am not implying anything but those results are highly at odds with statistics I am aware of from regular play.

BeeBoBoop found 6 Golds in 64 kegs today, so it is completely random, though really looking unfair.

Raunbjorn

I had 17 golds and 35 silvers from 182 kegs. After the 14th gold I kept getting rares but after a long drought, I got 3 golds more so that's pretty nice. I'm super happy about my new cards but I feel sorry for the guys who got unlucky!

Opened 24 kegs and got 3 premium silver and 1 non premium silver.
The rest all bronze and a lot of them were duplicates resulting in a 900 scraps mill.
And know what I got 0 Scoia'tail cards how great are the odds of that?

244 Kegs:

-16 Silver
-33 Premium Silver
-2 Gold
-11 Premium Gold

P.S. I also got 2 Premium Gold in a row!

Last edited:
My statistics: out of 117 kegs, 6 premium golds, 3 non premium golds, 22 premium silvers and 2 non premium silvers. I´m fine with it. Better than last time, where I`d pulled zero golds out of 60 kegs....It`s so ***** random :)

Lilayah;n10846321 said:

all 5th cards in the opened kegs will be Premium.!

Restarted the game, stopped at the 4th Keg, where only one card is premium out of 5, not all 5 as mentioned here. Could u explain this?

Last edited:
devivre;n10847681 said:
There definitely seems to be at least 1 premium in every keg. I didn't experience any problems here.

The Main post says, all 5 cards will be premium. Just like in the previous premium events. So, now they changed their mind without our notice?

Have about 50 kegs this time around. Will post all finding when I get a chance to play today.. Last premium weekend was terrible. 2 golds only 1 premium from 100 or so keg

Ic3Purple;n10849711 said:
The Main post says, all 5 cards will be premium.

It says every 5th card will be premium. In other words, the cards you choose from three options will all be premiums.

The Main post says, all 5 cards will be premium. Just like in the previous premium events. So, now they changed their mind without our notice?

It says all 5th cards… Anyway, I opened 35 kegs and I got 2x Gold Premium, 3x Silver Premium and 6x Silver.

The Main post says, all 5 cards will be premium.
I'm sorry, but that's not what it says:
Lilayah;n10846321 said:
all 5th cards in the opened kegs will be Premium.
This means every fifth card will be a premium, not that all five cards will be. I can see where confusion may arise, but, technically, the wording accurately represents the ratio.

Riven-Twain;n10849821 said:
I'm sorry, but that's not what it says:

This means every fifth card will be a premium, not that all five cards will be. I can see where confusion may arise, but, technically, the wording accurately represents the ratio.

Okay, that's what was tricking me. The fact is that the previous events was all 5 cards, so I was expecting the same. Luckyest those who had the kegs in the past times, amen.

Top Bottom