Premium Keg Weekend is back!

+
I had saved up 266 kegs until midwinter.... now i got 2 prem golds and 2 golds from the first 4 cards, thats really awful, epic rate was good though. They should fix that immidialtly. I had less than 1 legendary in 60 Kegs, that soooooooooo disappointing.....

I don't suppose we're getting the reduced transmute cost this time around? that was fun last time

here's my stats for 70 premium kegs....
Void_SingerCalculated Drop Rates
@ 70 KegsPer CardCards / Keg
Premium21.71%1.09 / Keg≈ 1 / Keg
Bronze (Common)70.86%3.54 / Keg≈ 4 / Keg
Bronze (Rare)24.00%1.2 / Keg≈ 1 / Keg
Silver (Epic)4.86%0.24 / Keg≈ 1 / 4 Kegs
Gold (Legendary)0.29%0.01 / Keg≈ 1 / 70 Kegs
Avg Mill Value14.8974.43 Scraps / Keg
Avg Craft Value52.46262.29 Scraps / Keg

and here's my stats from many more regular kegs
Void_SingerCalculated Drop Rates
@ 250 KegsPer CardCards / Keg
Premium3.84%0.19 / Keg≈ 1 / 5 Kegs
Bronze (Common)72.40%3.62 / Keg≈ 4 / Keg
Bronze (Rare)22.40%1.12 / Keg≈ 1 / Keg
Silver (Epic)4.16%0.21 / Keg≈ 1 / 5 Kegs
Gold (Legendary)1.04%0.05 / Keg≈ 1 / 19 Kegs
Base Mill Value15.8879.40 Scraps / Keg
Base Craft Value56.28281.40 Scraps / Keg

from what I can tell there's a very high variance to golds, due to their low hit chance.... I envy those people hitting near 2% (~1/10 kegs) in such a small subset of kegs

Last edited:
Opened 50 kegs; got 9 silver and 4 gold cards. An above average drop, not bad at all. Tomorrow, I'll open another 50.

I know this is not the right sections, but since it is about premium cards... I can't transmute to premium any gold, silver or bronze. Rebooted the client several times still nothing.

About my drops. Started decent, with about 7 Gold on 60 kegs. The next 60 opened later, Zero golds.

Last edited:
Ic3Purple;n10850861 said:
I know this is not the right sections, but since it is about premium cards... I can't transmute to premium any gold, silver or bronze. Rebooted the client several times still nothing.

Quoted from Burza's Twitter:
We are aware of the transmuting bug: basically, If you want to transmute a gold card you need double the amount of Meteorite Powder (so at least 800). The correct value (400 Meteorite Powder) will be subtracted from your account. We are working on a hotfix for this!

Maybe your problem is related to that?

Ic3Purple;n10849891 said:
Okay, that's what was tricking me. The fact is that the previous events was all 5 cards, so I was expecting the same. Luckyest those who had the kegs in the past times, amen.

Nope, the previous event worked the same, check the according news posting (link below), excerpt quoted here.
"... We’ve also launched a Premium Keg Weekend – until Monday (January 15th, 10 AM CET), all 5th cards in the opened kegs will be Premium. You will have a choice between 3 Premium Cards to add to your Collection as a 5th card, meaning that you are guaranteed to get at least one Premium card in every keg you open during the event. ..."

Void_Singer;n10850381 said:
I don't suppose we're getting the reduced transmute cost this time around? that was fun last time

That was actually a separate event coinciding with the patch in February (the Premium Keg event was in January), so we still can hope that they repeat this as well. Exactly why I am currently saving all my meteorite powder.

Okay, that's what was tricking me. The fact is that the previous events was all 5 cards, so I was expecting the same. Luckyest those who had the kegs in the past times, amen.

Don't recall such event where all 5 out of 5 cards were Premium, I'm sorry.

But I guess now it's clear that the 5th card will be always Premium one :)

The fact is that the previous events was all 5 cards, so I was expecting the same
You are strongly mistaken, my friend. Last time it was the same rule: every 5th card was premium.

I think I had good luck. Out of 30 kegs I had

-1 silver
-6 premium silver
-2 gold
-1 premium gold

A bit of a shame though, that I already had 2 of the silvers and 1 of the golds...

It look like a Scam .... with a far lower Gold droprate than usual.... :/ there is always some lucky guys but stats don't lie :/ i regret i kept my kegs for that .... i hope it's a mistake from CDPROJEKT and not a calculated thing. it looks like the gold premium drop rate in premium keg are the same as premium gold in regular keg that mean in the last 3 card you have less gold because you can't get common gold in premium keg ....

my english is not good enouth to be more understandable :p

but don't open your kegs if your looking for gold and don't care about premium ....

DRK3

Forum veteran
I just came here to tell about this problem but it seems im not the only one - also tried to transmute a gold as i have exactly 400 powder and it doesnt let me. I checked a silver (300) and that one it does allow me to do. I tried to restart the game and the problem persisted.

I guess ill just have to wait for a fix or the premium weekend to end.

P.S.- the card collection on the profile ingame are wrong - it says i have 138/137 NR when i dont even have all cards for that faction. I guess its some conflict with the Premiums.

damn these golds are so random! it took me 125 kegs to find my first gold premium, but then i get 2 more almost instantly, totaling 3 gold premiums in a span of ~20 kegs! overall it certainly feels like theres less golds in the "pick from 3" part, just like the stats that one guy posted showed.

Well here we are.. I had 49 kegs saved and will post findings below. Similar to last premium weekend I will say. Although I opened 120 last time with 1 premium gold and 1 non gold.

this time : 49 kegs =
Premium Bronze = 48
Premium silver = 9 and 1 non premium
Premium Gold = 0 , and 1 non premium

overall got 4 cards I was missing from the set. Not sure if I'll break down and buy some as it's rare I'll get something I need.

4RM3D;n10850831 said:
Opened 50 kegs; got 9 silver and 4 gold cards. An above average drop, not bad at all. Tomorrow, I'll open another 50.

And, after opening another 50, I got 12 silver and 3 gold cards, for a total of 21 silver and 7 gold cards.

I got two premium golds in 30 kegs, those were Vattier and Morenn: Forest Child. Most of the silvers I opened were repeats except for the few premium ones that I didn't own so. I think the game's still pretty generous to me.

People really don't understand probability. If there is a gold in 4% of kegs, you will go through stretches of 60 in a row without gold almost 9% of the time. Thousands of Gwent players will have that experience.

DRK3;n10855811 said:
I just came here to tell about this problem but it seems im not the only one - also tried to transmute a gold as i have exactly 400 powder and it doesnt let me. I checked a silver (300) and that one it does allow me to do. I tried to restart the game and the problem persisted.

I guess ill just have to wait for a fix or the premium weekend to end.
it's a known issue... gold transmute button only unlocking if you have double the required powder (it doesn't take double when transmuting, just for the button to unlock), they're working on a hotfix

P.S.- the card collection on the profile ingame are wrong - it says i have 138/137 NR when i dont even have all cards for that faction. I guess its some conflict with the Premiums.
it's the 137 that's wrong, it's supposed to be 140. it shows correctly on web profiles

Top Bottom