Premium Keg Weekend is live!

+
EN_Premium_Keg_Weekend_720x405 (1).png

Until Monday, July 16th, 12 PM (noon) CEST, all three cards in the “Choose 1 out of 3” part of the keg opening will be upgraded to their Premium versions. This means a guaranteed animated card in every keg you open during the event!

Thanks, for the gold cards and my Skellige premium set in silver and bronze is nearly complete now. :)

182 kegs and got: 32 silvers (6 of them not animated and 5 of them were all duplicates so i got nothing new) and 9 golds (2 of them were not animated).

Is it just me or the golden cards drop rate is waaaay to low?

182 kegs and got: 32 silvers (6 of them not animated and 5 of them were all duplicates so i got nothing new) and 9 golds (2 of them were not animated).

My experience: my Gold drop rate is around 5,2%, 1 Gold/20 Kegs. So I think 9 Golds from 180 Kegs is average, but not bad. Not bad at all ;-)

It seems to go in streaks fur me. I once went over 120 kegs without a gold. I only had 20 kegs for this event and ended up with 4 epics and 1 gold which I'm fine with. 1 was actually a card i was missing.

Ok,did my games today,opened 3 more kegs and i got 2 more silvers but at least they were new ones. Not bad for 3 kegs tbh.

Top Bottom