Jobs Support Register

Premium Keg weekend?

+

masterring

Poser
Premium Keg weekend?

Says in news after update. But doesnt say what it is and if its active. Can anyone from CDPR explain

Cougar1993

In every keg is now one or two Premium cards ... Is not bad, i get 19 kegs from season end so guaranteed 19 rare premium cards ... But of course, from 19 kegs , no single Gold card!!!!!!!!!!!

Iuliandrei

It's not compensation at all, i don't want premium cards and with this opportunity i think they should implement a reverse-transmute feature, to convert premium cards into non-premium.

DigBeak

Iuliandrei;n10211402 said:
It's not compensation at all, i don't want premium cards and with this opportunity i think they should implement a reverse-transmute feature, to convert premium cards into non-premium.
I would like to see something like that, since I don't like using premium cards.

Vyse_Shimazu

Servers are most likely overloaded. In my case, second keg I opened was refunded, however i believe i kept 4 standard pick cards, no 100% sure. Also, people are reporting unusually low rates on Gold/Silver cards, since the premium weekend, so make your mind up in advance if you want a higher CHANCE of better cards, or certain animated cards (I Believe that the choice rare+ cards are always premium)

Iuliandrei

Could we get a response from CDPR on this?
Btw it's called Premium Keg weekend, but how long does it last? it's not weekend yet. This means if i keep my kegs and open them after the promotion is over i get regular cards?

Clxmj

Poser
Iuliandrei;n10211402 said:
Then go ahead and dust the cards when you get them, or stay off Gwent till next week..

GenLiu

Bondonkadonk;n10214562 said:
It's the premium keg weekend. From now and until the weekend (not sure exactly when it ends), every single keg you open will have a premium as the final choice. It's damn awesome. xD
Oh cool, thx for the info!

Mancoon1980

Am I going crazy? I went into deck builder after opening some kegs and Vreemde has turned gold. Was he not a silver before?

also I opened kegs last night at like 1am. Should those cards have been premium too since technically it was the weekend?