Premium Kegs are now available!

+

Dominika

CD PROJEKT RED

Premium Base Set Kegs are back in the shop for a limited time – you can grab them until Tuesday, March 12th, 12 PM (noon) CET!
All cards in a Premium Keg are animated.

rrc

Forum veteran
Just in case if any one is interested: Buying and keeping the premium kegs to open after the expansion hits will not work as these Premium Kegs will only give cards from Base set. But, Faction Kegs will give expansion cards once the expansion hits. And, of course, we will get more information about this later.

Dominika

CD PROJEKT RED
Just in case if any one is interested: Buying and keeping the premium kegs to open after the expansion hits will not work as these Premium Kegs will only give cards from Base set. But, Faction Kegs will give expansion cards once the expansion hits. And, of course, we will get more information about this later.

Correct! You summed up my tweets nicely. :D :cool:

Does this mean i bought Kegs for 60€ and spent around 15.000 Ore for nothing? I have a Full Premium collection but bought kegs to support The Game and saved kegs that i bought with ore to open it when the expansion hits...Now i read my 200Kegs will contain no Crimson Curse cards?
How should i knew this? I mean, the new Cards of the Midwinter-Update were part of The regular card-pool...
If thats for real, im very disappointet:cautious::cautious:
Can someone please Open a Thread for this Problem for me? Thank you.

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
Does this mean i bought Kegs for 60€ and spent around 15.000 Ore for nothing? How should i knew this?

It has been mentioned in the Ask a Dev thread and it has come up in a few other places also. Besides, it's generally a good idea to not over-invest into a currency you do not yet need. You'll never know what might change in the game; maybe a new game mode suddenly opens up or some new trinkets you can purchase.

All this, however, does not help your current predicament. There is not much that can be done about it, unfortunately. Only CDPR support can refund purchases, but in the terms of use it does say all sales are final. You can try to contact them.

DRK3

Forum veteran
So, the kegs we have wont have the new cards, but the new, expansion kegs will be available for 100 ore right? Because fortunately, i too hoarded resources but left the ore alone, so i got ore for 200 kegs and im expecting i'll be able to use them to get expansion kegs.

@4RM3D : Thanks for your reply. The thing is: It has always been fun to hoard Kegs and make an event of it to open them. It Seems the big „Expansion-Party“ is Not going to happen.

Last edited:
Top Bottom