Preorder of Cyberpunk 2077 on GoG

+
Seems there was a misunderstanding.

I was under the impression the code had a time limit, which was just extended. Since the US merch store is not available and has not been announced yet, unless it launches before July 12 (which it very well might!), and it doesn't get further extended, it's... Uh... well, you know. If you don't like the word "exclusive," perhaps a better term would be "useless to non-EU customers."

CDPR's a smart company, though. For all I know, the extension was made specifically to give us US/CA folks a shot at using the code.

If people saw that the deadline was initially the 17 of June, yet no US merch store was up, I absolutely don't think it's unreasonable of them to say "Hmm... Maybe I'm supposed to wait?" But, that's just my interpretation. Yours can be/is different, so that's fine.
You've hit the nail on the head, actually; that was my exact thought process based on the (lack of) information I was presented with!

I'm hopeful they'll do another run of offering the coupon for pre-orders when the USA merch store opens up so people like me get another chance at it, but I don't like how the odds look. So, I'm feeling depressed. fml :giveup:

Till i actually see this game running on PS4 Pro it's all hype..
And Just to let CD know, it's a common view with many in the Playstation community...
No smoke and mirrors show the game running on the console.
Are you one of the Epic 50-cent army? People are talking about that..
Post automatically merged:

Доброго всем времени суток))
У меня есть два волнующих вопроса:
1.Будет ли коллекционное издание с фигуркой девушки
2.И когда можно будет оформить предзаказ?
English pless :)

I'm still confused as to where I should go to find my code. They say:

1. How can I get the 30% discount code for the official CD PROJEKT RED Merchandise Store?
    The discount is offered for all Cyberpunk 2077 pre-orders made on GOG.COM or via GOG GALAXY between June 9th and June 17th, 10 PM UTC.
  2. What is the discount code for exactly?
    It applies to all goods in the official CD PROJEKT RED merchandise store, excluding figurines. Please keep in mind that discounts do not add up, and the higher discount prevails. The code is valid until 30 June 2019, 10 PM UTC.
  3. Where can I find my discount code?
    It will be automatically assigned to the Cyberpunk 2077 game in your library after the purchase. You can find it in the More -> Serial Keys section in your GOG.COM library (this section is currently not available in the Galaxy Client).

I went to my library but there is no 'more' button on that entire page.
Didnt read all ..but if you still have the problem.. maybe gog website is using javascript and not html5.. (if you are using firefox)

I always have 3 internet browsers. Just in case.. and for finding the problems. Maybe it helps ;p

Last edited:
This will be the first game I have ever preordered. Hell I might get the deluxe addition to boot!

Оформил бы предзаказ. Но опасаюсь ситуации как с Ведьмаком 3, когда скорость озвучки испортила впечатление о игре.

[Rawls Edit from google translate]
I would pre-order. But I fear the situation as with Witcher 3, when the speed of the voice acting spoiled the impression of the game.

If you wish to post on Russian forum, please scroll to bottom of page and click on blue globe. From the language list that pops up, select "Russian." If you wish to post on the English forum, please use English. :)

Если вы хотите разместить сообщение на русском форуме, пожалуйста, прокрутите страницу вниз и нажмите на синий шар. В появившемся списке языков выберите «Русский». Если вы хотите разместить на английском форуме, пожалуйста, используйте английский. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Оформил бы предзаказ. Но опасаюсь ситуации как с Ведьмаком 3, когда скорость озвучки испортила впечатление о игре.
??????????????

??????????????
Google Translate (translate.google.com) helps in scenarios like this. This is what (it says) they said:
I would pre-order. But I fear the situation as with Witcher 3, when the speed of the voice acting spoiled the impression of the game.
Take the accuracy of the translation with a grain of salt since some of that statement doesn't make complete sense to me, but it's better than nothing. :shrug:

It appears that the Collector's Edition is sold out everywhere, unfortunately. There's still a lot available on eBay across all platforms and I'm buying mine from there. The sellers on eBay are charging it more money than the retail stores though but it seems to be the only option to get it at this point, I think.

It appears that the Collector's Edition is sold out everywhere, unfortunately. There's still a lot available on eBay across all platforms and I'm buying mine from there. The sellers on eBay are charging it more money than the retail stores though but it seems to be the only option to get it at this point, I think.

Better to accept you are to late.. then give Greed your money.

[...]

Edited. -Drac

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom