Preorders already?

+
Preorders already?

Just by chance I was browsing the local EB Games store here in Aus (Games Stop in other countries I think), and I came across a sale on Cyberpunk 2077 pre-orders (https://ebgames.com.au/pc-164816-Cyberpunk-2077-PC) for AU$90. I signed up to get notification from CD Projeck when Pre-orders would become available and have heard nothing, so did I miss out or are EB Games jumping the gun?

p.s. Bring on the future if we can all look like that girl :)

Edit: The cute physco cyborg girl with the mantis arm blades. Bring on 2077 if we can all look that hot :)

Last edited:
<eyebrow raise> Which girl? There are no girls here - it's all manly men. And Dragons.

Some stores do this. They are bad.

Let me refer you to the good fellows at Penny Arcade:

Oh. No. Wait. That's for Redge.

This is the one I meant:

Now. Don't buy the milk. Wait until the milk is, you know, a thing.

Just by chance I was browsing the local EB Games store here in Aus (Games Stop in other countries I think), and I came across a sale on Cyberpunk 2077 pre-orders (https://ebgames.com.au/pc-164816-Cyberpunk-2077-PC) for AU$90. I signed up to get notification from CD Projeck when Pre-orders would become available and have heard nothing, so did I miss out or are EB Games jumping the gun?

If they are asking for money now, it's a scam. If they're not asking for money, they're just not very competent. Either way, it's BS.
They haven't even opened up TW3 for pre-orders yet, and it's due to be released this year. And the information definitely won't be released to a fairly minor store before a formal press release.

But you can pre-order now, from me.. all for only 20,000 dollars. Just e-mail me with payment information now and you will get the game as soon as it comes out, plus all the goodies you would normally get with the pre-order package, plus a fully functional cyberpunk firearm replica, and a life size real doll with cybernetic limbs and a cybersnake attachment in the orifice of your choosing.

But you can pre-order now, from me.. all for only 20,000 dollars. Just e-mail me with payment information now and you will get the game as soon as it comes out, plus all the goodies you would normally get with the pre-order package, plus a fully functional cyberpunk firearm replica, and a life size real doll with cybernetic limbs and a cybersnake attachment in the orifice of your choosing.

I am interested, Mr. Creepy-Girl-Panties-Avatar! Please tell me more! Does the cyberpunk firearm come in a selection of languages?!

Here's a quick snapshot (http://tinypic.com/r/6gveio/8) of my order. Looks like you give a $10 deposit and pay the remainder 4 days before game launch.

EB Games is the biggest computer Games store in Aus, physical Games store that is. I can personally confirm they are as reputable as any other store around.

Edit: And .....um ..... is the doll atomically correct?

Last edited:
Of course it is... a real doll wouldn't be a real doll if you couldn't turn it upside down and use it as a planter now would it...

Anatomically I mean, damn autocorrect! oh, wait....... my PC doesn't have auto-correct.

Edit: If it looks like the cyborg in the trailer, I'll take 7 ....... and do those come with warranty?

No fake sale would be complete without some fake testimonials, now would it?

VeryManlyFellaCOD119596: I previously pre-ordered Witcher 2 from this guy and he promised "one night stand with real Triss sticker on it, a signed autograph from all CDPR members janitors, a life size anatomically correct doll of Yennefers pet turtle and one of Geralt's silver swords replica letter opener" and only for 15,000 dollars! What a bargain! And he delivered the game as soon as it got released in North Korea.
TwilightLovinGurl45643: I pre-ordered a cold fusion reactor coin sized replica from this guy before, with pre-order bonuses such as a semi funtional death ray a broken flashlight and a deathstar keychain and he delivered it the next day! What a guy! So i know he is trustworthy. I would recommend him any anyone.. I had to sell my house, my car and had to take a loans from several loansharks but totally worth it..

Last edited:

*Tries to cram wallet into the DVD tray*

EB Games is the biggest computer Games store in Aus, physical Games store that is. I can personally confirm they are as reputable as any other store around.

Well, no, because if they were reputable, they wouldn't be asking for a $10 deposit for a game that hasn't been opened for pre-order yet, and where the YEAR of release hasn't been officially confirmed yet.

Um... sure, English, american, and 1/2 canadian

Which half?

and a life size real doll

And whose life?

Caveat emptor.

EB Games have the release date as TBA2015. They did this with Diablo 3, which I'm embarrassed to say I ordered 2x Collector Ed's more than a year before release. That said I ALMOST never pre-order or Kickstart/Found games unless I truly love them (Diablo 2). Shadowrun was the last game I kickstartered and Mech Warrior Online was the last game I went Founder .... never again.

I still have a couple of unopened Australian Collector Editions of Diablo 3 *sigh*

I learned my pre-order lesson from Saints Row 3...

Never again.... with the exception of Cyberpunk 2077.... most likely.... but it is the only exception.... unless it gets a sequel...

I learned my pre-order lesson from Saints Row 3...

Never again.... with the exception of Cyberpunk 2077.... most likely.... but it is the only exception.... unless it gets a sequel...

You've already preordered this game. In your heart.

Top Bottom