Presenting GWENT Deck Library!

+

Sharing GWENT decks with your friends has just been made easier! Today we’ve launched the GWENT Deck Library – an official platform which allows you to share your decks (straight from the game!), create guides for them, as well as browse other community-created decks and guides.

How to share a deck using the Library?

1. Launch GWENT.
  2. Open the Deck Builder.
  3. Select your deck and click “Share a deck” – you will be redirected to a website featuring that deck. From there you can copy its URL, share it on social media, or create a guide!
Currently, the option to share decks is available only in the GOG version of the game. Shared decks will not be personalized – all identical decks will have the same URL.

How to create a guide in the Library?

1. Share or open a deck in the Library.
  2. Select “Name this deck & create a guide” on its website.
  3. Log in with your GOG account.
  4. Describe your deck, choose the language of the guide, add a title and publish! (Or save it as a draft and publish it later.)
Make sure to follow GWENT User Agreement when creating your guides – any offensive or illegal content will be removed from the website and your GWENT account might be suspended.

We’ll continue to work on GWENT Deck Library and its features (one of them being the possibility of importing a deck from the website into the game with just one click!), so make sure to check it out and leave your feedback under this post!

The Age of the Netdecks is upon us. Bolster your creative minds and stand firm against the temptation.

Ahem... carry on.

Contrary to many others, I am convinced, that "netdecking" hurts card games and takes away fun for beginning and casual players by strenghtening principle "go netdeck or go home". Resisting this principle costs extra energy, which affects game environment very much.

However I understand, that this tool is not made with evil intention in mind and it aims to draw more popularity to gwent. I simply accept this feature as another case of majority doing bad thing, but as representant of minority, I respect democratic choice of population.

Really cool feature! Would be great to have access to Library straight through playgwent.com menu maybe under about the game part.

The decks are a mess. Please consider changing the sorting from ???????? to the same sorting used in the games deck builder (provision -> ?? -> ??)

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc

rrc

Forum veteran
Cool feature. Delivered on Time! Even though I am not going to use this, I have a complaint. Why are the cards not sorted (or sorted in some weird head-spinning way)? I can't look at the decks even for 10 seconds as it is actually super confusing. I am 100% sure it will get fixed soon and start to work fine, but just saying.
Post automatically merged:

The decks are a mess. Please consider changing the sorting from names to the same sorting used in the games deck builder (provision -> ?? -> ??)
OOh.. it is sorted by name? I can't look at the deck.. my OCD kicks in and closes the tab immediately.

The decks are a mess. Please consider changing the sorting from names to the same sorting used in the games deck builder (provision -> ?? -> ??)

We'll be changing the sorting to match the in-game Deck Builder, it should be live within the next few days. :)

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
Cool feature. Delivered on Time! Even though I am not going to use this, I have a complaint. Why are the cards not sorted (or sorted in some weird head-spinning way)? I can't look at the decks even for 10 seconds as it is actually super confusing. I am 100% sure it will get fixed soon and start to work fine, but just saying.
Post automatically merged:

OOh.. it is sorted by name? I can't look at the deck.. my OCD kicks in and closes the tab immediately.
I thought it was. But it's not. Maybe it is sorted by cards added to the deck. I have no idea how else it would be like this.

Maybe it is a good idea for non-units, instead of showing power 0, to show the symbol of whether it is an artifact or a special. That would make sorting even easier. Looks good though! Any indication how long it will take before it is available on console? (weeks, months, no idea?)

We'll be changing the sorting to match the in-game Deck Builder, it should be live within the next few days. :)

How about a feature to sort your decks in the deck builder? Once you have accumulated a lot of decks, it would be really nice to have some way to sort them, or even better, sort them yourself using drag and drop.

Great job!

The site seems like it's running fine but I have some troubles editing my guide. Sometime it accepts my edits and other times they are gone by the next refresh. Maybe it's just the servers being overwhelmed but I thought I'd bring it up.

Maybe it is a good idea for non-units, instead of showing power 0, to show the symbol of whether it is an artifact or a special. That would make sorting even easier. Looks good though! Any indication how long it will take before it is available on console? (weeks, months, no idea?)

That's what i did when i tried to build a deck builder.

1552573308402.png

Are there plans to add players' card collections in the GWENT library? That way, we can see what cards we own, and how many scraps we'll need to fully craft a particular deck. Kinda like what HearthPwn does already with their Innkeeper collection manager for Hearthstone.

Top Bottom