Presenting GWENT Deck Library!

+
I have problem. When i click deck it shows for a very very short time then redirecting me to my profile (firefox):p

EDIT: I checked some things:
1) it works ok in chrome)
2) I have 56.0.2 version of Firefox (to use old extensions) - When i log out it works ok, but when I am logged, it redirecting me every time from deck to my profile.
3) someone on twitch checked his firefox and for him it worked ok (maybe newer firefox dont have such problem)

Last edited:
I like that you can share decks. Not so excited to hear about the import option, and I hope it's not too late for the team to reconsider. As someone who really enjoys the game, but is content being of average skill level, I am not looking forward to facing cookie cutter decks, and people simply counting on the brute force of a deck to win games. I really enjoy making decks, trying new things, and I think that having a very minor barrier to entry is actually a good thing - especially with the provision system. It's not hard to make a deck, but it does take a little time and effort (which is quite rewarding when your deck works well). I dunno...having the best decks just one click away seems like it could create a very stale meta. Which would be SUCH A SHAME after all the work the devs have done to address such issues from the beta. I guess we will have to see, and I hope I'm wrong. Just my two cents.:shrug:

Header I know net-decking is frowned upon in CCG, but just want to add some thoughts on why Im for it. Im not saying Im right, just adding some perspective.
Rambling: Im 38, full time job, family, adulting and when time permits, I love gaming. I didn't grow up into CCG. I started playing Hearthstone a few years ago, caught on, loved it (still do). I always wanted to try Gwent due to the respect I have for CD Project Red, but had a hard time getting the hang of how the meta works. Not their fault.
Bottom line: Meta decking helps me be a better player. I can them build off other peoples decks, then create my own.

Any plans to use the correct number font for strength/provision?
I don't know why but it annoys me very much :)

• Thanks for the feature :)
  • I could not publish a deck while using bullet points (like now) in the text!

BTW: Now only 1 neutral card missing on game profile (1 card starting to count - maybe it was partially fixed:) ). Still one to go. Hope someday profile will tell me i have every card (and i have all cards)

nice feature!
But currently I am not using GOG version, and I still want to share a deck, what can I do?:shrug:

This is quite cool, thanks! At least it makes it possible to make a "backup" of the deck to be able to go back to it if one goes to wild experimenting...

Probably it was just silly me, but I struggled to find the button to share the deck.
Just in case someone else is on the same boat, you need to be in the deck builder view and then right click on the deck to see the options (one of which is to share the deck).
If you are already in the deck edit mode, you can also right click to get options, but the share button does not appear for some reason, so you need to go back to the deck builder view to share it.

Related bug, if you are in the deck edit mode, the hint on the bottom of the screen does not show "right click for options" when you hover over the leader (and the options shown change if you hovered over the cards before).

Top Bottom