President Obama appreciates the Witcher 2

+
Well, he also says that the Polish game industry is heading in a good direction. And gives CDPR recognition, which is a very good thing.

Man I'm not sure that it matters anyway, I mean he is a politician in the end..
Just a game of impressions..
Not inciting a political conversations whatsoever I'm just not sure that Obama really means anything by it

Polish people are salivating to any famous person that recommends sth Polish. I mean, 123 years of occupation has made Polish people unable to believe in success. We're always like: "Omg! Somebody thinks that our job is good, how come?!

Polish people are salivating to any famous person that recommends sth Polish. I mean, 123 years of occupation has made Polish people unable to believe in success. We're always like: "Omg! Somebody thinks that our job is good, how come?!

Oh its not just Polish people trust me.. Its pretty much everyone that like attention, which is pretty much everyone on earth :p

Ah, I'd give you a REDpoint, Bloth, but... it'd be kinda weird, praising another man's sausage.

Nah but I see nowt wrong with being proud of your countries accomplishments, you've got Chopin, Copernicus, the Winged Hussars, Vodka and many others, lot to be proud of.

Edit: Understandable Reptile.

I'm just happy that a game can be used as a positive example for a change, with all the "oh the brutality protect the children!!!" debate going.

It's a PR stunt from Obama, but also a win win situation - we get more recognition, he gets his PR points.

It's a PR stunt from Obama, but also a win win situation - we get more recognition, he gets his PR points.

They should hire CDPR's PR team.

Then we'd see:

1.) a quote from Obama and a countdown timer.
2.) a short teaser trailer narrated by Charles Dance
3.) an interview which mentions that the "loved ones" of a certain president might appear.
4.) a big livestream with Mamais on stage, revealing President Obama and his family in Poland,
by lifting a blanket put over them

Last edited:
Top Bottom