Press V to Pay Respects

+
Well, I shan't pass up on that :) (again the timing is impeckable :LOL:)
Callie Alterego: Corpo Callie also shouts RESPECT TO V !
Struck a deal with the devil, came back from an empty promise...
But its a hell of a day to be alive!
Cyberpunk 2077_20210612104616.jpg

Btw: @JCB1994 Awesome collage mate!, sorry to not have a male V to represent :)

This is a great idea, and I'll gladly partecipate!

My V didn't have the best of the endings, but she found the resolution to get back on Earth and live the remaining of her life to the fullest, finally freeing herself from the corpo world.
I really hope that her story doesn't end there cause I grew quite attached to this character, to the point that I find difficult to do another run with a different one...

Vportrait.png

From humble beginnings as a corpo cog in Arasaka's meat grinder. Now standing on the patio above the city where the rich and famous hang out. Fixers now silent, she relaxes, before this former cog blows up the very meat grinder that wanted her dead.

After.... well, who knows. She will never stop fighting. Maybe..... Biodyne and their regenerative tech.....

Attachments

• CorpoVonTaris1.jpg
    CorpoVonTaris1.jpg
    441.8 KB · Views: 53
just want to know, how can someone forget story from cyberpunk who really followed the story. I don't know maybe someone can, but for me... its impossible, that story was soooo good and emotional.
Yep, little luck, even a few years that I forget would only be a small part of the story. If it was possible to be "neurolized"... I would be ready to pay for that and to rediscover the story like the first time :D

You guys and gals rock!! :ok:

At this rate, I'll have to rotate the title graphic on a periodic basis, heh (which I'm happy to do; I had a lot of fun with this :) ) Merci beaucoup/ muchas gracias/ спасибо for all of the submissions so far; feel free to keep them coming! (preferably with second or third characters if you have them) To be clear; any Vs not yet accounted for will feature in an upcoming graphic as soon as I have another batch of seven :giggle:

Hoping that I've done this selection of Vs justice; I present the first community-driven graphic; (I'm giving it a post so that it's immortalised and can be seen beyond when a rotation occurs ^^ )

Calling all Male Vs! I still need five more of you to surface, so that I can generate a Vincent graphic :p

PS. The master file for this exists as an Adobe Illustrator PDF (maximum quality, without the images rasterised, along with a HQ version, with rasterised images), so if anybody is interested in getting the graphic to use as a template or whatever, please let me know; I'm sure I can figure out a way to get it to you ;)
This looks absolutely stunning! Great work, choom!

So, after having disappeared for almost a week (busy with life ':/ ) I can now present a second iteration of the community driven graphic! :)

Thank you to all who were kind enough to provide photos and contribute to this. My brain doesn't seem to firing on all cylinders this morning, so I might revise it tomorrow, but using the C2077 menu colour scheme for the outline, here is the follow-up to last week's graphic (here's hoping this one also does the Vs featured justice);

I still need two more Vincents to get the counterpart graphic generated, so if anybody does find any more of them wandering around Night City or the Badlands, please try to flag them down, get a photo and send it my way ;)

So, after having disappeared for almost a week (busy with life ':/ ) I can now present a second iteration of the community driven graphic! :)

Thank you to all who were kind enough to provide photos and contribute to this. My brain doesn't seem to firing on all cylinders this morning, so I might revise it tomorrow, but using the C2077 menu colour scheme for the outline, here is the follow-up to last week's graphic (here's hoping this one also does the Vs featured justice);

I still need two more Vincents to get the counterpart graphic generated, so if anybody does find any more of them wandering around Night City or the Badlands, please try to flag them down, get a photo and send it my way ;)
Y'know what, I'm gonna make you one Vince because of all the good work with this!
Nothing Fancy, just quickly entered in a new street-thug for your convienence.
photomode_19062021_124140.png

Last edited:
Thank you to all who were kind enough to provide photos and contribute to this.
Thanks to you for starting this amazing initiative! And also for taking your time and make these wonderful graphics. :D

I won't be able to contribute anymore cause, as I said, I just can't play the game as another V. -.-
But I'll follow the thread anyway, I'm really curious to see its evolution (and also other people's characters!).

Thanks to you for starting this amazing initiative! And also for taking your time and make these wonderful graphics. :D

I won't be able to contribute anymore cause, as I said, I just can't play the game as another V. -.-
But I'll follow the thread anyway, I'm really curious to see its evolution (and also other people's characters!).
My vince will regretfully have lived for aproximately 60 minutes, but may the next graphic be a remembrance :p
As far as Cyberpunk, I'll always go back to having my trusty redhead be its main protagonist. --> Callie is her name in my Cyberpunk world and she rides the streets of NC to become a legend ... And after 6 months, she still rides.

Little off-topic :
It's when I see those graphic, I say to myself that it's still good to have a character editor :)
Would be really boring with the same V in each letter...
Another neat visual where each letter shows the story of a specific V, who'se chosen for certain actions and gear along the way, only to end up at the roof terrace where everything truly converges.
One might say: "Many V's have sat down in that chair and chose many different ways to go and save their lives, or make the ultimate sacrifice. But in that moment, every V shared something they had in common."

Top Bottom