Press V to Pay Respects

+
My vince will regretfully have lived for aproximately 60 minutes, but may the next graphic be a remembrance :p
As far as Cyberpunk, I'll always go back to having my trusty redhead be its main protagonist. --> Callie is her name in my Cyberpunk world and she rides the streets of NC to become a legend ... And after 6 months, she still rides.
Okay, so I would to to share this here little spoiler.
Earlier I said that the Vincent I made would life around 60 minutes, which I said because I dont intend to continue to play with the male.
However I just played a little with my redhead and when I looked at the saved games I noticed this ...
60min_Vincent.png

Vince lived for EXACTLY 60 minutes :giveup:

Little off-topic :
It's when I see those graphic, I say to myself that it's still good to have a character editor :)
Would be really boring with the same V in each letter...
For my personal graphic, I tried to tell a bit of a story; despite having only used one character thus far, she had come across many allies, friends and a lover, each of which creating a memory (or memories, in some cases) that I felt fitting for a title graphic. I am probably going to have to dig out an early save, in the hope that I can get a photo with Jackie though, because I feel like the whole scrapbook effect that I was going for isn't really complete without him ':/

Yes, her clothing changed regularly and her hairstyle at one point too, but I'd like to think it doesn't have that much of an effect :p

With how the game was received, and how slow progress has been towards "fixing" the game, I wouldn't be surprised if the end result is that V is dead and CDPR moves on. We've heard they won't give up on the game, but nothing has been shown otherwise... except news that people are "leaving" CDPR.

But Valerie and Vincent will Never Fade Away :p

And neither will I, despite life having been all kinds of strange as of recent ':/ That said, I apologise to everybody for the lengthy delay in getting this to you. The members who were kind enough to provide photos to put this together are rock stars; I genuinely had fun creating this this graphic, so I hope you'll enjoy it;

I was torn between using the image as is with the Katakana and editing for better fitment within the "I" and maybe inserting the kana as large text beneath the entire graphic (unfortunately, I can't read or type kana, but I'm happy to learn it :) ), so I may produce an alternate version of this graphic, to present at a later date.
I also managed to mess up the master file (the above graphic being generated from the HQ file), so will probably be rebuilding that this weekend, where time allows -.-'

This is awesome! It's so awesome to see everyone together in both graphics.

As for サイバーパンク, it just says Cyberpunk like most of the other frames that have writing (including 赛博朋克). Verified by Google translate, at least lol. So a version with it below the graphic would be totally fitting!

Does V die in all the endings? that sucks :( :giveup:

s/he really fought for his/her life and friends and the city itself, and helped Silverhand, cool and intersting character indeed
hopefully we get a sequel about V :cool:

Does V die in all the endings? that sucks :( :giveup:

s/he really fought for his/her life and friends and the city itself, and helped Silverhand, cool and intersting character indeed
hopefully we get a sequel about V :cool:

Some endings are quite explicit about V's fate :( A couple of them are more open to interpretation, with one of these leaving more leeway towards V having a life beyond the Night City chapter (I'm kind of disappointed I didn't play this particular ending last).

Thankfully, I found some free time today, so I can present a reworked image for Vincent now :) Thanks to larrackell for the heads-up on the katakana; it's much appreciated :)

These mischievous smiles made editing this particular graphic a lot of fun :) If you or any other community members happen to come across any more Vs who want to appear in a graphic, feel free to let me know ;)

Last edited:
If you're still lingering around this forum at this point, then I suspect that you are quite passionate about the game....
Hmmm... no, just looking for patch announcements in the hope I'll one day get the AAA I paid for, and not the... whatever the lowest grade is these days.

Hmmm... no, just looking for patch announcements in the hope I'll one day get the AAA I paid for, and not the... whatever the lowest grade is these days.
Playing devil's advocate for a second, but one could argue that you are passionate about the game and thus disappointed by it's lack of quality in your opinion, or you are passionate about the game eventually being in a state where you believe it's AAA quality, explaining your continued presence :)

Seven months down the line, generally speaking, you're either passing by these forums as a newbie or a longer-standing fan/ customer (with either positive or negative sentiment) ;)

This is not me arguing that game is good, bad or anything, just suggesting that seven months down the line, if you still believe the game may develop into something better at some point, there must be some force driving this belief/ hope, which could be perceived as passion ^-^

^ OK, you got me, for all the moaning I do, and as cheesed off as I am with CDPR for selling us a flaccid cucumber, I do want CP77 to be fixed properly and be all that it promised to be - even on base XB1. I know what this machine is capable of, and it's so much better than this.

Top Bottom