Prestige 10, guaranteed premium card, bug

+
So finally after having reached prestige 10, I looked forward to opening 10k kegs ive saved up.
Unfortunately when I open a keg, it isn't clear which card is premium. Even when I right click on it, sometimes none of the cards are displayed as premium.
The marker below which indicates quality of the card, doesent help either, as I already have some of the premiums, therefor it is impossible to identify which card is premium, which one is not.

Last edited:
Lol gwent still working as expected I see. This bug is not new, its an oldie. If you turn off animations will the glitter still show the premium?

off topic, but did u ever get bonus reward point for gg, as u r prestige 8+?

yes it was fixed in july, you also receive despite not being prestige 8 yourself but from players who are. But the way match-making currently works, in seasonal, you are matched with someone who has the same prestige level as you. In case you are wondering why you not receive it playing in seasonal mode

If you turn off the premium animations in the options and then try opening a keg, there used to be a glitter animation on the cards that were premium in the past. If this didnt work then you have to look closely at the cards because the premium is suspended in a transpiring animation, there is usually a slight blur or a different color than the non animated card due to it being stuck in a different frame. Funny that even the gwent cards stop working. Gwent team should just make it into a bluescreen of death, LOL.

Nope, still doesent work, even the glitter isn't present sometimes lmao.

If you could see difference in the past, you certainly won't see any difference this day, not even a slight blur. I've compared the cards to their non animated counter-part. They are in exact same position. Kinda funny with all that focus on animations and premium aspects of gameplay, we still have those minor issues

Last edited:
Well it's classic gwent bull**** I guess seeing as this problem has been around for some time now, I guess they'll fix it at the next patch, hahaha, no they wont, just joking.

rrc

Forum veteran
yes it was fixed in july, you also receive despite not being prestige 8 yourself but from players who are. But the way match-making currently works, in seasonal, you are matched with someone who has the same prestige level as you. In case you are wondering why you not receive it playing in seasonal mode
Another off-topic question @Alexander_Volgin.. if both players are Prestige 8, then we will get two RPs? (one for each.. like how the Ores/Scraps work?)

It happens about 1 out of 8 or 9 times. What really sucks is when that overlaps with legendary cards. Are you surprised? I mean prestige 8 didn’t even work until 2-3 months after it was changed. Gwent has so many bugs that just never get fixed.

Another off-topic question @Alexander_Volgin.. if both players are Prestige 8, then we will get two RPs? (one for each.. like how the Ores/Scraps work?)

never happened to me unfortunately after 2 months of play xd
I'm not even sure that the odds of getting a RP increase if both players have prestige 8.

Btw does anyone have a twitter account? And ask Burza or anyone regarding these issue, including prestige 10.
It may have played a role in fixing prestige 8. Atleast it's the only way of communicating with developers nowadays

Last edited:
The bug seems to affect 'base-set kegs' and 'faction kegs'. You simply cannot identy the premium, as neither blur or golden glitter is present, when premium animations are turned off in graphics settings.
Every other keg-category (expansions) works as intended. With that in mind you are able to identify premiums either by their blur, or golden glitter around the card.

Last edited:
Okidok, just want to add that it is 'animate selected' option which should be turned on as graphical configuration. Tested on 100 kegs so far, and I was able to find the premium.

Edit: I take it back, it doesent work on 'base-set kegs'. Tested on crimson curse kegs so far, and it seemed to work on those kegs.
It's not a bug but a feature.

Honestly I don’t follow what your trying to communicate.

nehu

Forum regular

thanks for your answer, so i tried to watch for incoming reward points and i saw it like twice in 47 games

not such great reward as i hoped-for...

rewards for prestige level 6 and 7 looks easier to get

Yes that has been bugged all year regardless of keg and no you can't guess because some don't have blur or glitter

Top Bottom