**PRETTY PLEASE ADD MULTIPLE AMOUNT OF CRAFTING OPTION**

+
**PRETTY PLEASE ADD MULTIPLE AMOUNT OF CRAFTING OPTION** Do we really need to spend 2 hours of clicking with 1 second delay each button press to convert crafting materials ?
The clicks as i stated above isnt even instant it takes 1 second each click and there no option to choose the quantity i wanna craft.Can we pretty damn please get this already ?How hard to add that to the game its been months?
Post automatically merged:

I got 20000 common crafting parts and i craft 1xUNCOMMON Crafting parts for 6xcommon crafting parts which means i got to press 3333 times 1 second delay left click... do you really want us to press left click for 1 hour straight ?

I now understand why this is not in the game because they found out that it will corrupt your save file if you craft that much because someone forgot to remove debug code so every thing you craft adds a line of text in savefile.

Crafting 3000+ items would brake savefile even now after size increase.

I now understand why this is not in the game because they found out that it will corrupt your save file if you craft that much because someone forgot to remove debug code so every thing you craft adds a line of text in savefile.

Crafting 3000+ items would brake savefile even now after size increase.
Is that real? I have to imagine I have crafted at least 3k individual grenades and armadillo mods during the 200 hours of my first playthrough and I never got a corrupted save. I also never used any of the item duplication or crafting material exploits either though so maybe it's a combination of the number of items crafted and having 20k+ of each material type in inventory.

Guest 4519094

you can edit the delay in the game files, it's 0.4 seconds by default from memory, also it'll bottleneck at the speed of the UI,

fortunately for everyone some kind soul already thought of it

Top Bottom