Previews for Scope Colours and Upgrade Chance

+
What the title says, I would really like an option to preview the colours of the scopes you buy; it is tiring to be buying scopes over and over just to get the colour you want.

Also would be neat if the range stat wasn't only dictated by RNG, as sometimes you get a good epic scope that has a bad colour but great range or a common scope with a matching colour for your gun and crappy stats with no way to upgrade it to be better.

It should cost money to spray paint or change pieces for those in the color you want inside gunshops, could be a dialogue option or an automaton.
Didn't feel the need of this feature, but yeah in such a game world it feels like it's missing.

Alternatively, you can also regularly (or maybe my game is just bugged?) find both short and long scopes that are common grade and have better stats than the uncommon, rare and even sometimes the epic counterparts that are on offer in the shops.

I would expect scope qualities to have a minimum value, so that I don't regularly see common grade scopes that have better stats than epic quality scopes.

In terms of colour; they already have the models for the scopes available, so why can't the thumbnails for different coloured scopes have the actual scope colours? We have different thumbnails for different weapons finishes (for example, M221 Saratoga; red graffiti, blue graffiti, hex camo, gold/ black and classic black) :s

Alternatively, you can also regularly (or maybe my game is just bugged?) find both short and long scopes that are common grade and have better stats than the uncommon, rare and even sometimes the epic counterparts that are on offer in the shops.

I would expect scope qualities to have a minimum value, so that I don't regularly see common grade scopes that have better stats than epic quality scopes.

In terms of colour; they already have the models for the scopes available, so why can't the thumbnails for different coloured scopes have the actual scope colours? We have different thumbnails for different weapons finishes (for example, M221 Saratoga; red graffiti, blue graffiti, hex camo, gold/ black and classic black) :s

Took me 20 mins just to get a pink scope for Lizzie and another 15 to get a silver ad-vantage for Archangel....

Top Bottom