Previews of Hearts of Stone

+
I definitely can't wait to get more TW3 content but this just means we're one step closer to living in a world where there is no more Witcher content on the horizon. The moment when they release Blood & Wine will be extremely bittersweet. Then when I finish it... it's just going to be a sad sad time.

I definitely can't wait to get more TW3 content but this just means we're one step closer to living in a world where there is no more Witcher content on the horizon. The moment when they release Blood & Wine will be extremely bittersweet. Then when I finish it... it's just going to be a sad sad time.
maybe tere will be another expansion after blood and wine

You nailed it - beating the game was bittersweet enough knowing that more content was just over the horizon but the end of Blood & Wine is going to be rough.

I was thinking that it will be a little odd if there isn't any interactions with Yennefer/Triss and Ciri in this expansion.

the review says " a lot of cinematics and cutscenes"!!! thank you cdprojektred! :D
and shani looks soooooooooooo gooooooood :geraltfeelgood:

The new runeword/glyphword system looks cool, considering I never really found the use of armor glyphs in my vanilla/NG+ game (never used a sign build)

We get an armor? Can I also just start with a level 40 character and keep my Nilfgaardian armor?

The way I'm understanding is you can play it completely independent from the main game by loading it up from the menu, doing this will give you a level 30 Geralt with appropriate weapons and armour.

-Or-

You can play it during a regular or NG+ game where it acts as any other series of side quests.

The way I'm understanding is you can play it completely independent from the main game by loading it up from the menu, doing this will give you a level 30 Geralt with appropriate weapons and armour.

-Or-

You can play it during a regular or NG+ game where it acts as any other series of side quests.

That's great, I'll take the second option then

- A new zone in the North of Novigrad will be open

omg you're making me hard

So help me out here. Im right now at the end of NG+. Im level 60+.. how do I start the expansion? Do I go to new game or do I just visit that tavern?

Last edited:
Top Bottom