Previews of Hearts of Stone

+
I think there are already enough sets, but they aren't different enough in my opinion.

This could be an old sword, but improved with a runeword.

Yup, it's rune word enhanced. There is also at least one new weapon/armor set you have to find schematics for so that your runesmith can translate them...

Last edited:
totally agree, we need at least 50 new armor sets, and very different

So help me out here. Im right now at the end of NG+. Im level 60+.. how do I start the expansion? Do I go to new game or do I just visit that tavern?

As far as I understood it you get a quest immediately, telling you where to go. You can do the expansion whenever you want, as long you already left White Orchard.

Apparently there will be also the option to start the expansion from the game main menu. You will get a lvl 32 Geralt and get into a world, where the main story is already finished, but all secondary quests are still doable.

The level for this expanion and their quests will be higher in NG+ than 32 in the normal game.

And yes, a new armor set.

As far as I understood it you get a quest immediately, telling you where to go. You can do the expansion whenever you want, as long you already left White Orchard.

Apparently there will be also the option to start the expansion from the game main menu. You will get a lvl 32 Geralt and get into a world, where the main story is already finished, but all secondary quests are still doable.

The level for this expanion and their quests will be higher in NG+ than 32 in the normal game.

And yes, a new armor set.

Yeah a guy from CDPR said that for new game plus you need to be level 60 (or more) to play hearts of stone.
Thanks for the info my man.

I was thinking that it will be a little odd if there isn't any interactions with Yennefer/Triss and Ciri in this expansion.

lol, I was hoping there wouldn't be, had enough of those three! Just want to spend some time with ma best girl and forget all the other stuff.. however the leaked dialogue, if accurate, suggests at least two of those three will be appearing.

---------- Updated at 05:40 PM ----------

Seriously? Whether this is true or not your comment should have been spoiler tagged.

to be fair they've already made it clear the expansions won't affect the Triss/Yen central romances..

lol, I was hoping there wouldn't be, had enough of those three! Just want to spend some time with ma best girl and forget all the other stuff.. however the leaked dialogue, if accurate, suggests at least two of those three will be appearing.

It has already been confirmed by the developers that there will be no main NPCs in the expansion at all, for the reason I already suspected a while ago. Should future expansion(s) be designed in a similar way, the main characters will be missing again. The leaked new dialogue is for all three of them, however it is only a few lines of default dialogue, which will be available for example during Final Preparations and/or Battle Preparations (on the boat), they will comment on Geralt's mark.

h*ttp://www.jeuxvideo.com/screenshots/433095-0-0
Strange that anyone mention that there will be four hotkeys for potions on PC.

Same for Pad apparently.

Strange that anyone mention that there will be four hotkeys for potions on PC.

Same for Pad apparently.

Am I missing something here? Cause I am only seeing the normal 2 slots for Potions, and the 1 pocket slot. How are you seeing 4 potion slots?

Top Bottom