Previews of Hearts of Stone

+
the photos of before and after parts of the map the expansion opens? very interesting I have to say

Wow wow wow... I always wondered why there was so many pointless areas around Oxenfurt, specifically those farms areas where nothing happens. This is quite exciting. Know it's a bit optimistic, but wish they open up the Nilfgaardian army centre eventually. It's one of the areas that really caught my attention first time looking at the map. Witcher contract to solve the murder of Nilfgaardian soldiers in their sleep? Why not

Hm...would like to know if the "Devils Pit" is now opened too....
This interests me in the whole time.

Hm...would like to know if the "Devils Pit" is now opened too....
This interests me in the whole time.
You mean the door all the way at the bottom if the pit?

Dude I have a question
So Im doing ng+ and last night I did "the sunstone". In one of the rooms inside the caves I found a chest, but its locked. Where the F is that key?

Dont know...Maybe there is something special inside that's important for a coming quest.
Cursed Item/Weapon or whatever.

Maybe the head of someone... :huh:

Or its just a simple bug :D

Btw, a German Side mentioned they played Witcher 3 Version 1.10 with the Addon...
So, second Patch coming before Release ?

Last edited:
Btw, a German Side mentioned they played Witcher 3 Version 1.10 with the Addon...
So, second Patch coming before Release ?

More likely is the patch will be named Patch 1.10, skipping 1.09 altogether.

They've done that before. Consoles never got Patch 1.06; they jumped from 1.05 through 1.07.

CDPR, for the love of God, get some decent testers this time around. From what I've seen these rune enchantments scream of "overpowered" game mechanic( and Axii still remains broken, it seems).

Looks freaking amazing
... finally some more nice boss battles
My oh my oh my oh my....

It has already been confirmed by the developers that there will be no main NPCs in the expansion at all, for the reason I already suspected a while ago. Should future expansion(s) be designed in a similar way, the main characters will be missing again. The leaked new dialogue is for all three of them, however it is only a few lines of default dialogue, which will be available for example during Final Preparations and/or Battle Preparations (on the boat), they will comment on Geralt's mark.

Hmm I thought I read somewhere the mark wouldn't carry over. But cool if it does, and tbh so much stuff's been bandied about it's easier just to wait and see.

Since the expansion is integrated into the world map of the base game and can be played at any time, it should be possible to go back to the main NPCs (if they are still around) after the mark appears on Geralt, and I guess that is when they can say those few lines about it.

Im waiting for patch 1.09 or whatever patch which brings the additional dialouge for triss romance and stuff....

Top Bottom