[PRICE OF NEUTRALITY] How to get a certain sex card

+
[PRICE OF NEUTRALITY] How to get a certain sex card

yes, it's Sabrina's.This is one of the trickiest cards to get in any of the adventures, and the lack of reliable information about it is incredibly irritating (almost drove me mad). No walkthrugh I've found gives accurate instructions on how to obtain it (even the witcher wiki just taunts you showing the card but not how to get it) and users on various forums will vaguely hint at some certain order in which the two side quests ("hungry as a wolf" and °the howling") should be taken and completed, or dialogue choices explored. Alas, none of these was able to isolate the key factor.So, after a long and frustrating bit of hypotesis testing, I've finally been able to figure it out: you will have to complete her quest about bringing wolf livers (the howling) AND initiate the dialogue line "I've heard nothing to convince me the girl is cursed", choosing "has any attempt been made to lift the curse" at the next branch (do NOT say "sounds like a few women I know", this apparently prevents you from getting the right line afterwards"). You can do these two (the quest and the dialogue) in any order. At this point, the line "you are a very strange woman" should be available, prompting the sexual encounter with the lovely sorceress.I don't think either talking to Deidre, doing her quest or the stage on the main quest you are in have any effect on what previously described, but don't take my word for it since I haven't still tested all possible interactions. Further information about this is welcome, of course, I will make sure to personally verify it.I hope this will help someone get rid of a bad headache as it did for me...

Turboozo said:
So, after a long and frustrating bit of hypotesis testing, I've finally been able to figure it out: you will have to complete her quest about bringing wolf livers (the howling) AND initiate the dialogue line "I've heard nothing to convince me the girl is cursed", choosing "has any attempt been made to lift the curse" at the next branch (do NOT say "sounds like a few women I know", this apparently prevents you from getting the right line afterwards"). You can do these two (the quest and the dialogue) in any order. At this point, the line "you are a very strange woman" should be available, prompting the sexual encounter with the lovely sorceress.
Something to add:You also need to tell Sabrina "I understand, it's a difficult matter" when you ask her about her intentions towards Deirde.Technically in order to score with both girls, you need to:1. Answer in the right way to two of their talking points. (With Deirde you need to hear her side of the story and be apolectic with the question about Eskel.)2. Finish the relative sidequests.These can be done in any order as stated already. You can even finish the quest and then talk to them about their issues, as long as you respond the right way and the option to score should appear. Also it might be in order to add that you DON'T have to ask Sabrina about Roben in order to have sex with her.

I can't quite recall, but i think mentioning Roben at the wrong time can actually screw your chances of getting the card :peace:

I managed to screw chances with both the girls up! Darn. I completed the side quests, but apparently I'd chosen the wrong dialog paths in conversations with both of them prior to completing either quest.Dang it.

Deidre is easy :peace:
just feed her wolves and don't piss her off
PoN makes you *earn* your cards :)

Yea, I really liked how they aren't a given in PoN. That said, I managed to screw both up the first time; I'm just a bit snide.

Top Bottom