[PRICE OF NEUTRALITY] Module discussion

+
Patch61 said:
Ummm... thanks for the file name, but like I said, I can't find a link to it.
All you need to do is go to the front page and follow the links. It's here: http://www.sciagnij.pl/programy/p/wiedzmin/4439

well what can i say i know it should have voice overs but it doesnt, though the other addon does have voices. something went wrong i guess now the question is how do i get the voices in PON withought having to reinstall the whole damn thing again

Delete m1.adv if you had it previously and download the EE version of the module, then install it.

Anyone notice how Geralt's voice sounds totally different when you enter the tent at the end?It's like through the 50+ hours of the OC and Side Effects it's one way, and the second he starts talking in the test, it's different.I think it's the same actor, but it's slightly different, and I've heard it so much it was shocking.

As title - I've talked to all the witchers thus far, and they've gathered on the Kaer Moran side of the mini-river. I ask Velemir where the princess is (Diedre?) and he says "further along down the path, with her wolves". I've searched south, infront of the cockatrice mine, and further east, where a bucketload of wolves are, but I can't find the princess.What am I doing wrong? :(

I have downloaded the EE upgrade and language pack, and English patch etc. several times now. I have reinstalled them several times. However I still do not get any voice sound in the English version when trying to play the extra module "The Price of Nuetrality". I have restarted the extra adventure multiple times after many re-downloads and resinstalls with no improvement. I am an original Witcher player and upgraded over the internet. My last name is Olszanowski. I am hoping one of my Polish or American Brothers out there can help me out. How do I get this to work right?

You may have done so already, but have a read through this thread.Have you definately downloaded the upgraded Price of Neutrality module and not trying to play the original?

There's an easy way to defeat deidre - Just use the bomb you start with. It'll force her to run away from you which makes it very easy to take her out.

Wasn't Dandelion said at the beginning that this happened 10 years before the story "The Witcher", where Geralt became famous?If that's so that means this adventure happened before any of the books.Well anyway this should be the happy ending version of "Lesser Evil"

After half a dozen trips through the main story, I decided to try this one. Being relatively new to the forums and the game, I guess everybody else has seen it - not a post for a long time on this thread. But I liked it anyway.I suppose an advantage of being the new kid is that it is still "new and interesting" for me. So there. :)I guess they have sorted out the alcohol base problems - I didn't see any of the alchemy problems mentioned in previous posts - everything seemed to mix as expected regardless of source (vendor or salvage).There are still a couple of glitches that don't seem to affect anything. Example - some of the vermilion items don't "stack" right. But, I saw that same minor glitch in the main story with different "kinds" of water and juice - not really a problem, just "a little odd".Auldan Tyered

given that i have a week until my preload of the witcher 2 unlocks, i figured i'd work my way through the DLC.what i liked:-usual "everyone's evil in some way" witcher-universe characters-getting a chance to wander around kaer morhen againwhat i didn't like:-inconsistent endings: one has the girl escape and continue her bloody rampage. apparently she massacres a zillion civilians before being brought down by sabrina. the autopsy confirms that she's no mutant, just a horrible person. another ending has her ruling peacefully with her brother, and calls her reign the golden age of her country. these are contradictory endings, especially considering that Deidre is the same person in both, doesn't have a striga curse making her do bad things, etc. if anything, the decisions in the main game confirmed that people in the witcher universe live by their choices. one ending has a princess who seriously enjoys killing, murders hundreds of civilians, and gets tortured to death. and the other has a princess who seriously enjoys killing, but somehow turns that into the best age her land has ever seen? i don't think so.-generally un-witcher-like action and difficulty. as far as i can tell, all the endings have eskel getting cut or injured in some fashion. how does some normal (albeit magic-draining) girl get the jump on a witcher when there are far faster and more dangerous enemies that witchers handle easily? we're taking guys who can block and deflect crossbow bolts. their reflexes are superhuman. deidre shouldn't have even had the chance to pull her sword without eskel and the others adopting defensive stances. and while we're speaking of witchers not behaving like witchers....since when are wolves a threat to geralt? since when are archespores a threat? virtually all of the combat in the module seems about 20 times harder than the equivalent difficulty in the main game.

PCGamer1980 said:
How do I start playing Price of Neutrality mod?

Start up The Witcher and select "New Game." This will take you to a screen like the one below, where the option of playing the main Witcher game is on the left, and the option of playing one of the adventures is on the right.

Click on "New adventures," and you'll be taken to an adventure selection screen like the one below, which will show you all of the new adventures that you have installed.

Click on the name of the new adventure that you're interested in, and on the right side of the screen, you'll see a picture and description associated with that adventure. Once the proper adventure is selected, click "Load Adventure" at the bottom of the page.

Have fun!

Corylea said:
Start up The Witcher and select "New Game." This will take you to a screen like the one below, where the option of playing the main Witcher game is on the left, and the option of playing one of the adventures is on the right.

Click on "New adventures," and you'll be taken to an adventure selection screen like the one below, which will show you all of the new adventures that you have installed.

Click on the name of the new adventure that you're interested in, and on the right side of the screen, you'll see a picture and description associated with that adventure. Once the proper adventure is selected, click "Load Adventure" at the bottom of the page.

Have fun!

Thank you that really helps.

Hi!

I stock in the side quest Hungry like a Wolf, the is a fallen tree in the path to the wyvrens, i cant bypass it, it fully block the pass. How can i get to the wyvrens?
Thank you, for help.

Top Bottom