"Price of Power" Expansion Set Officially Revealed!

+
Loving the expansion so far. However i noticed that there are no artist name credited on any of the new cards. Is there a reason for it? I always enjoyed the amazing artwork of the cards and it felt right that every artwork is credited.
Well spotted! While some of the cards credit the artist's name (such as Fabian Hale and Fulmar), most do not.

Guest 4375874

If you have SWK behind a defender she can do a good job.
Actually I really do think that having many relicts synergize nicely regarding carryover Gan Ceann + Teleportation + Necromancy + Ghoul is also a very strong tool.
lol If Defenders worked we'd have been using them before. NG traditionally has one of the highest play rates in the game so you will encounter them more than others, at least I have. Defender gets yenvo'd or purified since they have the best purifier in the game which they can also spawn if not in hand. ST and SY can also remove defenders easily. The relicts are clunky at best but time will tell.

NG or no NG, I find defender very useful in any deck which relies heavily on tall cards or cards with delayed value. The more thinly spread the opponent’s removal the better. An answer spent on defender at least cannot be used on She Who Knows.

First 2 days , everyone plays SWK. Now everyone knows how to counter it even with defender and much lesser are playing it now.

Some of the new bronze are really crazy strong. I think they probably be nerf soon. Blight is very strong for a bronze BUT Ban Ard Student is really the absolute nuts. If it goes to the graveyard,it keeps the patience. If you use casting contest or teleporrtation on it the original patience is still there.

I suspect one of the strongeest meta deck from this patch will be SY and it will give me headache.

Guest 4375874

First 2 days , everyone plays SWK. Now everyone knows how to counter it even with defender and much lesser are playing it now.

Some of the new bronze are really crazy strong. I think they probably be nerf soon. Blight is very strong for a bronze BUT Ban Ard Student is really the absolute nuts. If it goes to the graveyard,it keeps the patience. If you use casting contest or teleporrtation on it the original patience is still there.

I suspect one of the strongeest meta deck from this patch will be SY and it will give me headache.
I ain't even mad when I lose to patience decks....it requires setup, strong but not broken. Anything to get a break from the mind numbing Dun Banner and Blue Stripes bot decks.

I do think Larvae needs an armor removed and Koschey needs a provision Nerf.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeah, I've been playing a bit with that and there are some combos which (if can you pull them off) will let you wipe your opponent's board. I've only managed to do it once, but it was awfully satisfying. :p

I ain't even mad when I lose to patience decks....it requires setup, strong but not broken. Anything to get a break from the mind numbing Dun Banner and Blue Stripes bot decks.

I do think Larvae needs an armor removed and Koschey needs a provision Nerf.
Its simple, just trade the description and provision cards for nekkers and andregas larva.

So andregas larva will be 1 point and 4 provision and nekkers will be 2 points, 2 armors and 6 provision.

Also, to kolshey doesnt lose his value, he can create an andrega larva an give it 2 armor (so its going to be like before)

Top Bottom