Price of Thronebreaker?

+
Becoming a pay to win will kill this game since does who don't pay can't win games. I will boycott this company if that evers happen. I recommend to give the new cards double cost to craft them or else I will see a dead game .

I am pretty tired of cdpr and there. Bugs, delays, lag switchers, third party card tracker abuse, keg failed purchases, crashes, rigged unbalacement of decks, dead archetypes looking at you skellige discard, rigged coin flip, terrible mulligan system, but i still have high hopes and can say Gwent is my favorite game and my only regret was playing the broken midwinter season vernon roche is more of a sign that i should of waited it out lol, Arena riddled with bugs, fix those and ill love it! I post alot of complaints but theyre critical and honest, i report all bugs i encounter, but im sure throne breaker will be worth it! Time means quality majority of the time :) so we will see them bring an entirely new aspect and gamemode to CCG’s and it will be glorious! :)

I am already a Gwent junkie so I will just sit in my corner twitch a little longer and jump on the (here's my money give me my fix) band wagon and revel in all the shiny new cards.

If it takes longer to make it right that just means it will be better.

As generous as CDPR is with there F2P game and all the resources we get just for playing, I can't beleave that people are so avarice that they want everything for free.

Last edited:
I think you should really reconsider the fact of putting a real currency price to story mode because if this story modes gives you exclusive cards you can use on multiplayer then you are getting on the same issue Hearthstone had. Right now you have a really faithful community that will pay because they like the game but what about the new arriving players that get to the game after 2 or 3 already relesead story modes. They will feel the impotence of not having proper decks to grind because you just need a meta deck with 1 exclusive card to make the deck pay to win (unless you make really bad exclusive cards which wont make sense because no one will buy story mode then). So what did hearthstone did, they changed from 1 expansion and 1 adventure per year to making new card expansions 3 times a year so the only way to catch up on new expansion and quickly hit to testing new brews is to buy a 50 card packs bundle that sometimes comes with more packs like the new expansion that is coming, they also add single palyer modes so people can understand the story about this expansion (prizes of the story mode where new heroes (avatar) or card packs and it is totally free). Having so little time between expansions makes people reconsider if they need a good amount of packs to get into ranked faster and thats where the earnings of the company are. Of course we are talking about a game thats being online for a long time already but their situation and decision making as a company of card game should be considered.

Marcin_Momot;n9387001 said:
Thronebreaker will be available for purchase with real currency - we will reveal its price as we get closer to the release date. It will add 20 cards to the multiplayer collection. During campaign you will obtain way more cards than that, but they will all be tailored for single-player purposes. Hope this helps.

I would pay anything up to $15 dollars for a full story mode filled with new content and earnable cards, but then it has to be at least like 50h of gameplay, and with ini tiative on multiple playthroughs just like in Witcher games.I think overall a price tag is justifiable since Gwent is an awesome game, you can kill a lot of time with it. I have spent more time on Gwent alone than all 3 Witcher games together :D Good luck, and whatever you do, dont rush it, polish it (pun intended) :D

Sounds like it's time for me to leave Gwent then. The game is supposed to be free to play. Stop advertising as free to play if this isn't true.

Probably will be 10-20 € / $, it will be weird if it costs more than Witcher 3's Season Pass, as its nearly impossible to match that amount of content and quality.

Battlerorqual;n10845991 said:
So it will be either USD or in-game currency right ?
As answered previously:
Marcin_Momot;n9387001 said:
Thronebreaker will be available for purchase with real currency - we will reveal its price as we get closer to the release date.
The local currency may vary between regions, however, there has been no mention of purchasing Thronebreaker with in-game resources.

DRK3;n10842731 said:
Probably will be 10-20 € / $, it will be weird if it costs more than Witcher 3's Season Pass, as its nearly impossible to match that amount of content and quality.

at the end of 2017 they did say that thronebreaker store had more text lines than hearts of stone, I think content wise they will have quite a bit for us to play :)

Top Bottom