"Primal savagery" balance: a 4 provision card with a 12 power potential (?)

+
Hi everyone!

I just saw Primal Savagery: deal 6 damage to a enemy. Deathblow: spawn a Bear Abomination (6 power) into a random allied row.

So, it has the potential of 12 neat power gained (6 from destroying a 6 power enemy unit + 6 of the bear).
And the minimum is still 6 (not spawning the abomination).

I think about Assassination of NG (max 6 damage, min 4). And Assassination has a provision cost of 5.
While Primal Savagery has a provision cost of 4.

I find it a weird balance.

What do you think about it?

Hi everyone!

I just saw Primal Savagery: deal 6 damage to a enemy. Deathblow: spawn a Bear Abomination (6 power) into a random allied row.

So, it has the potential of 12 neat power gained (6 from destroying a 6 power enemy unit + 6 of the bear).
And the minimum is still 6 (not spawning the abomination).

I think about Assassination of NG (max 6 damage, min 4). And Assassination has a provision cost of 5.
While Primal Savagery has a provision cost of 4.

I find it a weird balance.

What do you think about it?
Primal savagery does 2 damage, spawning the abomination on a deathblow. This is very reasonable given an opponent can play around the death blow.

The problem is the interaction with Highland warlord— an interaction that is uninteractive and that renders primal savagery almost impossible to play around. Basically a good, interesting card turned bad because of a poorly designed later addition.

Ah! All right!

It was my bad not to check the card in the database, forgetting that values or cards can change during the game.

Thank you very much for the answer! I'll remove the post (edit: I can't find a way to do it).

Etoclas

Top Bottom