Prime 1 Studio - Witcher 3 licence (collectible statues)

+
Questions regarding the Prime 1 Figures:

Will the Figures be available this year or next year? (As I saw Pending Approval on the Statues in the Pictures of them from the Tokyo Wonder Festival)
Will there be any possibility to buy the Figures/Statues here in Europe and not through the US, so being able to avoid paying huge taxes (as the Price will be somewhere between 800-1000 USD) for importing from US to the EU?
If yes, Which Companies/Websites will sell it here in Europe?

Thanks for the answer in Advance

New photos of the fixed Ciri headsculpt

Am I the only one that thinks the Ciri statues looks ... off?

Dont really like it either ...

For now only Eredin & Geralt seems pretty good to me , the base on the others dont connect well with the figure imo( its like the base is a distraction from the figure , which I REALLY dislike. ( On ciri its not only the base but facial features & hair look very much off as well)

Since I was planning on getting ciri , I probably wont now .... hope there will be another version , mabye by another company as well.

Last edited:
Ciri looks waaaay better. Triss, on the other hand, needs some work. She looks too sinister.

The detail on these statues is out of this world. Our character artists have been working closely with Prime 1 Studios to make sure they look just right. Triss & Yen <3

they look great together :) as far as I know Yen, Ciri and Triss aren't fully approved by CDPR yet so slight changes can be done for all of them.

Looks amazing! I think everyone my house might poop in horror at the size of them though, I'm already taking up every available space at home with all my knick-knacks! XD

this is some ingame model vs. statues comparison - the details are simply amaing check the frecles on both ladies

Top Bottom