Prime 1 Studio - Witcher 3 licence (collectible statues)

+
I wouldn't count on it :(

I hope they'll at least give her TW2 hair colour. I can't look at her hair in TW3 without this happening:

I hope they'll at least give her TW2 hair colour. I can't look at her hair in TW3 without this happening:

Yes I would agree but statues do have a history of being a bit more accurate, with colors and so. And let's hope these statues will have a acceptable price tag on them. Else i am afraid my wallet is gonna suffer bad.

I want the entire Lodge! But buying 11 figures would probably result in me begging for money on the streets

Hahahaha yeah. And we'll end up like some paupers.
Btw one of my Fave quote's from Phililppa: I'm afraid you'd not realize which way the wind was blowing if you pissed straight into it. XD

On facebook Prime 1 group was posted another teaser preview:

A little sneak peek for you guys !
Mhmm I wonder who is this ? ‪#‎guesswho‬

----------------------

Eredin and the hunt dog...all those details...cannot wait for the finished statue! :)

Prime 1 answered some questions regarding the statues:

We will work closely with CD Projekt to make the best of it. As CD Projekt are redundant to give the license to anybody. We are very proud that they decide to work together with us to bring the Characters to life like Geralt , Yennefer and Ciri, Triss and others.

We will make both scale.. 1/4 will be more like big diorama and dynamic pose as for 1/3 will be museum type pose and smaller base.

----------

So there will be two scales, I think 1/3 (almost 1m) will be characters and 1/4 dioramas (around 50 cm) will be dynamic pose as Eredin with the Hound etc.

Even if same character, both the 1/4 and 1/3 scale will feature the character in different costume as per the game.

Last edited:
another Prime 1 preview of their confirmed statue - Toad Prince monster from Hearts of Stone DLC:

Last edited:
Another great preview - this time it's Triss Merigold and very nice detail of her base with Foglet and her medallion. :)

---------- Post merged on 17-01-2016 at 10:42 AM ----------

Another great preview this time Yennefer of Vengerberg and her base with her medallion and monster...Forktail probably! :)

Last edited:
They look amazing... But why can't they make something like detailed Sideshow statues? Not too big (regular statue size) and little less expensive...

They look amazing... But why can't they make something like detailed Sideshow statues? Not too big (regular statue size) and little less expensive...

Prime 1 is top company and I guess that's why CDPR decided for them. Don't get me wrong I love Sideshow statues (owning few of them) but the quality and especially paint isn't near as perfect as the Prime 1. And regular statue size 1/6 is too small to be detailed as the bigger sizes. I understand your concern about the price though. But well collector's will buy them even for the higher price and I think they will sell out very quickly (they will be limited).

Prime 1 confirmed to me that this line with monster bases will be 1/4 (around 50 cm) and the bigger statues (1/3 around 1 m) will come very much later.

Another preview - this time nice Troll! :D

Last edited:
Änyother preview this time from 1/3 line. The 1/3 will be coming out later after the 1/4. The 1/3 will be museum pose with not so complex base. The 1/3 will be based on a different outfit compared to the 1/4. And finally the 1/3 will be taller than the 1/4.

We can expect all important characters in the musem pose with their alternative outfits.

Geralt in his Skellige armor

Top Bottom