Prime 1 Studio - Witcher 3 licence (collectible statues)

+
Why they don't release Geralt's face? Also all this will be done with 3-D printers?

I think it is because they are only previews from the design process. Full reveal will be posted when they'll finish the statues. I don't know the exact process of the creating of statues I know that they are all hand-painted. They are releasing those in limited size so probably 1000 pcs or less for every statue.

Last edited:
They look like they are going to be incredible but what is the cost? $1000 each? If so, they may be the best, but it seems only the richest fans will be able to get these - very disappointing for us peasants who would welcome statues/figures....

Another preview of Eredin with the Wild Hunt Hound

Preview of Geralt headsculpt:

This sculpt is amazing with great details but the face is a little bit off. when comparing with the ingame model..it can be the angle and also the fact that it is only preview and not finished product with paint etc.

Prime 1 also commented regarding the reactions from fans:
Hi guys heard your comments loud and clear and prime1 appreciates it as it only shows the passion that you all have for the characters. I was informed that Prime1 worked very closely with CD projeckt team on the headsculpt. The CD team did careful checks on the sculpt and nothing was changed. Just need a little patience till the statue has been painted to see the final result. Stay tuned guys.

These look so great, I'm already afraid of the price tag each one is going to carry!

These look so great, I'm already afraid of the price tag each one is going to carry!

I would certainyl go up to 300 - 400 euro to buy ciri or geralt... but im afraid these are just way more expensive ;/ ... im a student so sadly cant afford 1000 € figures ;( ..... dammit I want one so bad ;/

But acording to the news, DARKHORSE will be doing affordable figurines of Geralt, Ciri and Yennefer, US$ 30 each, which is a very good price.
[video=youtube;o8AkoUn-aDw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8AkoUn-aDw[/video]

I understand collectors' fever, but besides the ridiculous price, it's really pointless to have statues of 1m height... unless you're Charles Foster Kane, and have a museum of your own in your house. :p

But acording to the news, DARKHORSE will be doing affordable figurines of Geralt, Ciri and Yennefer, US$ 30 each, which is a very good price.

Very good price for low end PVC statues with factory production, with not detailed faces etc. - at the end the statues probably won't even look exactly as the prototypes which were shown at the Toy Fair 2016. But for the fans it will be enough that's why CDPR made a deal with Dark Horse Deluxe I guess.

Prime 1 statues won't be affordable for everyone that's for sure.

Yeah, I mean it's not even a contest. And faces, schmences. LOL
For less than the price of 1 statue you can get 3 or 4 figurines... Maybe they're not 100% there, but theyre preeeeeeeetty close. With my budget pretty close goes a long way. :p

Yeah, I mean it's not even a contest. And faces, schmences. LOL
For less than the price of 1 statue you can get 3 or 4 figurines... Maybe they're not 100% there, but theyre preeeeeeeetty close. With my budget pretty close goes a long way. :p

These Prime 1 Studio statues are supposed to go for upwards of $1,000. For that price, you could get over 30 Witcher figurines from Dark Horse.

Top Bottom