Prime 1 Studio - Witcher 3 licence (collectible statues)

+
From Prime 1 facebook page:
Witchers fans can expect these full reveal this year. The quiet before the storm. Work is in progress so your patience will be rewarded. Quality takes time. Hope this satisfy for the time being.

I can't believe that freaking Eredin got a statue, but Philippa didn't :( C'mon! Nobody likes him.

I can't believe that freaking Eredin got a statue, but Philippa didn't :( C'mon! Nobody likes him.

?? I dont see that post on their fb page ? Link ?

---------- Updated at 04:31 PM ----------

From Prime 1 facebook page:
Witchers fans can expect these full reveal this year. The quiet before the storm. Work is in progress so your patience will be rewarded. Quality takes time. Hope this satisfy for the time being.

Did they delete the post ? I cant seem to find it

What do you think will be the price for 1 Statue ? Im guessing between 500 - 800 Dollar .

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hefty Price . But I will get 1 statue for sure (gotta make a video for my yt channel ^^ .... call it dedication for a poor student xD) . Though I probably have to decide to get either Geralt or Ciri now .... mhhh dangit

Greetings Medy

Lol when I read that I thought it said, "deduction for a poor student." That's actually a thought ... if you have a YouTube channel where you display and talk about statues and other collectibles, you could probably claim this as a tax deduction, i.e. a work-related expense.

They paint it by Hand :) This is still with some minor tweaks but overall this is what you can get

Oops!!

All my respect for those artists,then. Amazing job! Sadly, my pocket never is full enough to buy them.

Any raflle or very popular/simple contest in sight?

looking pretty badass... that 1 shot at ciris face from the side , so good ;)

Last edited:
Prime One updated their instagram page with some of their Witcher statues:

https://www.instagram.com/prime1studio/?hl=en

Kind of funny that they decided to do a statue of the frog from Hearts of Stone. Just seems so random hehe. They're lookin' pretty good though. I like the way they are using real hair/fur on Yennefer's collar.

Any info if I can preorder the darkhorse figures in europe ? or do I really need to pay shipping from usa including taxes? really would like to have the figures ASAP since I wanted to make a little video on my yt channel;)

Last edited:
Any info if I can preorder the darkhorse figures in europe ? or do I really need to pay shipping from usa including taxes? really would like to have the figures ASAP since I wanted to make a little video on my yt channel;)

there are a lot of EU shops which are providing pre-orders for the statues...for example this is a shop located in Germany and they are shipping to whole EU etc.
http://www.space-figuren.de/search....=117&range_from=29&price_from=29&price_to=117

Top Bottom