Priscilla

+
Priscilla

I was REALLY starting to like this character alot. Sings a nice song, writing and performing the play together, coming to the ambush cuz she worried and convincing me to play Gwent....and then they slit her throat for the sake of a half assed murder mystery? I would have been ok with that if she wasn't just totally dropped out of the rest of the game somehow...they should have done it to Ves or someone stupid. The ending with higher vampire was so underwhelming.

Way to ruin one of my fav characters in this game cdpr. It felt like they got real lazy wrapping up her part in the game.

I liked the murder mystery quest. I do think she should have been around in the later novigrad act & her-dandelion's arc shouldn't have been left to one of the various epilogues only.

I have to say I was really looking forward to their performance on dandelion's brothel (let's call it inn though :) )

It was really shocking and sad when I discovered her fate. It is just another testament as to how CDPR makes you care about the characters. I don't recall if there was an option to kill the vampire or not but I definitely did kill him lol. I remember him having some bullshit justification for why he was doing the killing (something about society losing it's morals).

And yes, I would have liked to see her at later the later parts in the game, maybe just playing the lute (as her voice would still be in recovery) and Dandelion singing the epic of the battle of Kaer Morhen.

I absolutely love that maniac hunting quest, it made me really depressed in first walkthrough.

But yeah, dropping her on that bad for the rest of the game is a shame. In 'Empress' epilogue Dandelion even told you that she's pretty much ok, already singing with a bit lower voice, but then you could find her at the same old place at hospital in freeplay

I absolutely love that maniac hunting quest, it made me really depressed in first walkthrough.

But yeah, dropping her on that bad for the rest of the game is a shame. In 'Empress' epilogue Dandelion even told you that she's pretty much ok, already singing with a bit lower voice, but then you could find her at the same old place at hospital in freeplay

Yeah, they screwed up on a lot of aftermath stuff for their quests.

Last edited:
I found it genuinely shocking when she was one of the victims as I was really quite happy Dandelion had finally met his match. Was a little sad she wasn't even brought up again far as I remember let alone seen but as I think has been covered in some detail on this forum, there are lots of things in the second half of the game that fell short of expectations so I think Priscilla is way down on the list of things people want more of in the game. (Geralt totally should of hit that though).

On Priscilla, anyone else got the impression she became a vampire after the attack? Her vocal chords etc all healing miraculously. Really thought that would of been a mission later on and Geralt has to contemplate if he can kill her and look Dandelion in the eye etc.

You realise that Prscilla is helping Geralt find Dandelion, not Ciri, right? Her part in the story concludes once he's been found. I also understand why the had her as a victim; it made the story more personal for Geralt. Otherwise it would have been just another generic Witcher contract. On this I think the writers got it spot on.

I was looking forward to the performance too! Maybe that's why I was so mad. I guess cdpr knows when you are starting to like a character by doing something horrible to them. They did the same with the baron. As far as brutally beating her and taking her voice for motivation to do the quest....they could have used irina or even the elf from the puffins whose ears they were gonna round off and I would have been motivated.

Last edited:
Top Bottom