Priscilla's fate [SPOILER]

+
Priscilla's fate
Obligatory spoiler brackets follow, don't read if you haven't finished the game.
After you find the murderer and leave her to recover you never hear from her. She's one of the best characters and the sweetheart of one of your best friends. Talking with Dandelion in the final act doesn't provide any closure on that matter as well. Did I miss something?

There is some closure
At some point at the end of the game Dendelion sais she will probably be able to sing agian and that they are performing together - her on an instrument and him singing. At least, something along those lines

But I have to agree with you, I also missed her and found it odd you couldn't asks how she was doing or anything. Each time i saw dandelion, internally I was all: "tell me how Precilla doing is you heartless bastard!:wallbash:"

Dandelion mentions her in one of the epilogues and basically says that she's recovering well. So you basically don't hear anything more about Priscilla unless you happen to get the ending that has a short scene with Dandelion in it.

I think it'd have been funny if Dandelion said he was going to dump her, only for Geralt to get ticked off at him for it.

I'v got one of the good endings which starts in a tavern with Dandelion and Zoltun drinking nearby. When you talk to them, Geralt asks about Priscilla, and this is what Dandelion says:
1) He claims his heart belongs only to Priscilla (Although Zoltun remarks that his other anatomy might not, lol )
2) Priscilla is performing and even started singing again
3) Her voice pitch is a bit lower, but Dandelion claims it's actually even better that way.
Personally, that's well enough of a closure for me.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to inform that she will be for ever sick and u guys can see her again if you find the hospital at novigrad (a bit at north by oxenfurt gate). You guys can talk (or try) to her but she will claim she hasn't recovery yet. this broke my heart.

Attachments

• 292030_screenshots_20180614143319_1.jpg
    292030_screenshots_20180614143319_1.jpg
    370.6 KB · Views: 3,672
This whole questline made me furious the first time I played. Totally unexpected and crushing. So well done!

Wish there had been 5-10 additional quests at the end of the game for you to do involving some of the folks you'd come across throughout the game that would sort of nail home how the world changed with regard to your choices during those earlier quests. Priscilla's lack of end-game along with Dandelion / Zoltan was definitely disappointing. I would have liked a quest where you could go back to the bog and kill the final Crone with Ciri, that would've been an emotional and fulfilling quest.

There's a number of other things would have liked to see added or tweaked as well that I think would have resulted in a better end-game state. But I digress, TW3 is still the best game and series I've ever played.

Not sure if this belongs here, but I once tried this:

(End game spoilers)
I did the "Cabaret" quest until it tells you to meet Dandelion back at the inn. (So I chose the new decoration and everything). However, I did not go back to him, but instead went to the isle of mists, did the Battle and Bald Montain. If you then return to Dandelion and the others, the cabaret is renovated and Priscilla is all well in her room in the Kingfisher. Can't remember what effect that has on Dandelions dialog at the end though.

It's an exploit of course but was interesting to do.

Top Bottom