Prisoner Wraiths?

+
I found this with appearance menu mod
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.08.10 - 19.33.36.80.png
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.08.10 - 19.33.41.26.png

Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.08.10 - 19.35.05.05.png

I only see these three guy and only male. I never saw them in actual game, though I didn't do the Badlands mainjob, I never saw them in other people's videos. Their model name is also "prisoner", not the usual "grunt", "operator" or "ghost" (Wraiths fast melee, though this model type is also be used on sniper). Where do they appear, or what unit they are? Are they the "rare type" (like the cannon fodder scav and the long hair scav guy with glasses. Their model names are "first scav" and "restaurant robber [or a synonym for this word]", but there's a small probability that they'll appear in other places)? Thx:)

Take with a massive grain of salt, but I think there used to be a questline involving the Night City prison or there were hints of one planned. I don't know which version of that is true, but maybe they're leftovers from there?

Take with a massive grain of salt
Is this a main/side job or a gig? I couldn't search it, or is it a different translation in different language?

I remembered that there's a model named "sniper" in Tyger Claws male and only one appearance (wear body armor and glasses), it occasionally used by normal gunner. But I have never seen a TC sniper (so far), I have also heard that TC has a unit called "assassin", but I have never seen it either

And VDB seems to have invisible unit? I'll check it out sometime
- edit: no

Post automatically merged:

Look who I found!
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.08.11 - 14.13.08.14.png

He is named, but don't know what unit he is (after a certain patch, named enemies will not display the unit name and unit symbol). He uses a baseball bat, with the fist symbol (means uses melee). The datashard is about someone used a device to interfere with the signal of Wraiths, but he doesn't know who it is. Then he dropped the device, so Wraiths can quickhacking the drone
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.08.11 - 14.13.12.06.png

It's an NCPD scanner at this location
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.08.11 - 14.18.35.84.png

I'm curious where the other two are:whistle:

Last edited:
A prison would have been neat, commit crimes and get caught instead of just having the cops straight up trying to murder you...
Could be based on the severity of your crimes, lower ones only have regular cops that try to subdue/stun you. Do really terrible stuff and maxtac comes with a shot to kill attitude.

Can't really serve time as you'd die by the chip but escape, pay fine/bribe, use contacts you've made from gigs and so on.

I found the melee of Wraiths seems to usually use one-handed club. They may be some kind of less common unit.
It is also possible that the prisoner Wraiths is a model that is randomly assigned to assignable types like the first scav and restaurant robber (same as "male01" from GTAVC and SA)

One special thing is, if scan the long hair robber from Ezekiel Saw the Wheel, the scan result is "no affiliation", but his model is classified as Scavengers and has a special name "restaurant robber [or a synonym for this word]". He also appeared on the database picture with Sergei and other two common mobs

Last edited:
I found a rare unit of Maelstrom, from The Prophet's Song
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.08.13 - 18.12.28.91.png
Her unit name is fiend, so far I only found two of this unit (another is Tom Ayer, inferred from weapons and no boss health bars. Uses mantis blades)

It isn't the most important point. The most important thing is that I found this (it's mod, no actual game)
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.08.13 - 18.13.56.77.png

Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.08.13 - 18.15.53.72.png

Inferred from the number there should be at least one, but I didn't get it or forgot
Their model name is "techie". First I haven't seen the Maelstromer of this model (or I forgot), Second I learned from here that the Maelstrom has a unit called techie.

This link also mentions the "assassin" of the Tyger Claws and the "boomer" of the Scavengers. Inferred from the name and extremely rare, the assassin may be the sniper (but why only one model). About boomer (It's not a typo, it's indeed boomer not bomber, or it's a typo on wiki), I can only imagine it's grenadier, but the possibility can probably be ignored. I think boomer and techie maybe the fast gunner, cause I've never seen the fast gunner of Scavs and Maelstrom.

I recently discovered that the less common units usually only have three models. So I can more infer that the prisoner Wraiths is just a less common unit, It's just that the prisoner Wraiths may not share the same model with other units
And I'm curious what kind of creature the Tyger Claws sniper is :whistle:
Post automatically merged:

:D I know what kind of creature the prisoner Wraiths is, through other people's videos :D

They're a rare unit called revenant or specter (exclude "ghost" as a synonym, because I know what model this unit is. And ghost seems to actually fast gunner). They're fast melee with two-handed club. There's one in Big Pete's Got Big Problems.
And it seems that Wraiths netrunners are also rare. I have only seen the NCPD scanner boss next to this gig, don't remember what his name is

Last edited:
When we first meet Panam and learn about Nash, we find out that he's with the Wraiths (Raffen Shiv) and that the Wraiths are made up of nomads who did bad things and were kicked out of their clans and former convicts / prisoners. So maybe it's just a categorization of those npcs?

When we first meet Panam and learn about Nash, we find out that he's with the Wraiths (Raffen Shiv) and that the Wraiths are made up of nomads who did bad things and were kicked out of their clans and former convicts / prisoners. So maybe it's just a categorization of those npcs?
They're Wraiths high-rank fast melee
They're distinctive in appearance and rare

Top Bottom