Private Match

+
Private Match

Will private matches be available? I played for about an hour last night on Xbox and did not see an option for starting one.

Hart95;n7806330 said:
Will private matches be available? I played for about an hour last night on Xbox and did not see an option for starting one.

You can have a friend match, with no rewards.

KasumiGoto;n7806810 said:
You can have a friend match, with no rewards.

How so ? I tried with a friend yesterday, I invited him by clicking on Friend match, he got the request on gog, he accepted on Gog and nothing happened. Then he tried to invited me and the same happened aka nothing

eogard;n7807160 said:
How so ? I tried with a friend yesterday, I invited him by clicking on Friend match, he got the request on gog, he accepted on Gog and nothing happened. Then he tried to invited me and the same happened aka nothing
I don't know then, the feature is here since october..

Hart95;n7807240 said:
I must have missed it. Are you sure it's there on Xbox?

Oh well, I play on PC. I've got no idea if it works on Xbox, I just immediately thought it does.

eogard;n7807160 said:

I played a few games this way with my partner a couple days ago (PC). We did it the way you describe, and she got my invites just fine, so it should be working. Might have been a temporary problem when you tried?

Mivo;n7808180 said:
I played a few games this way with my partner a couple days ago (PC). We did it the way you describe, and she got my invites just fine, so it should be working. Might have been a temporary problem when you tried?

Indeed you are correct, we had a bug yesterday where the invite was sent on GoG but not directly into Gwent. It worked now I was able to play with my friend. Cheers.

Top Bottom