Pro Ladder ends!

+

Pro Ladder Season 6 is now over!

As we announced earlier this year, it was the last Pro Ladder season before the Project: Homecoming is complete. But worry not – competitive GWENT seasons will come back together with the release of the game!

After Homecoming, all current Pro Ladder participants who are eligible to join the next season will be able to rejoin Pro Ladder in its new format (more details about that coming soon).

Same goes for all players competing in the regular Ranked Seasons – everyone who reaches Rank 21 in the following months, before the release of the game, will also be able to join the new Pro Ladder. So don't wait – grab your swords and join the Season of the Warrior!

Good morning!

One question about pro ladder:

What´s up with the people who reached rank 21 for first time in the game in the Draconid season in August?

I think it would be fair to enter the pro ladder after homecoming, because get 4300 MRR isn´t a easy thing and people don´t have time to climb all seasons to rank 21.

Thanks in advance!

Hi people! I was able to reach Rank 21 (4301 points) within the last season (ended today, 08/31/2018) and as I was not aware that this would be the last season of the Pro Ladder, before the launch of Project: Homecoming, I'll already be included in the select Pro Ladder group or I'll have to reach rank 21 again in the next few months to be able to be inserted into the Pro Ladder. I thought the above text was not so clear about this and so I came here to ask you. Thank you in advance for the explanations / answers.

Hello! I am in the same situation, I reached rank 21 for the first time in this season (Draconid). Can you confirm that this is enough for participation in the pro ladder when it relaunches?

Hello again folks! And there, no one to take away / answer my doubt? I bet a lot of other players are left with the same question I put up there, whether or not they will be included in the next Pro Ladder (for Project: Homecoming, which is when they will return), for those who have reached rank 21 (my case) in Draconid Season (August / 2018). Anyone who can answer me, I would appreciate it. ;)

Hello again folks! And there, no one to take away / answer my doubt? I bet a lot of other players are left with the same question I put up there, whether or not they will be included in the next Pro Ladder (for Project: Homecoming, which is when they will return), for those who have reached rank 21 (my case) in Draconid Season (August / 2018). Anyone who can answer me, I would appreciate it. ;)
I am by no means a cdpr official, but I read it as anyone who makes gm before the next lro ladder season starts gets invited in. So that would include the season of the draconid gm people. That is how every pro ladder season works as far as I understand. This is just a longer wait than normal.

I asked burza before in July when I got GM that if I get GM would i be able to get into the NEXT pro ladder season and I never got a clear answer, It feels like I should since otherwise I would sorta be in the ladder atm and like someone has mentioned I don't always have time to climb to GM every season. And as someone else has mentioned as long as I get GM before the next pro ladder season in one of the normal ranked seasons (which i did) I get in on the pro ladder. Just hoping to get official confirmation on this

Hello!

Sorry to be late to the party but let me confirm: everyone who is eligible (i.e. players who reached GM in August and July + everyone who survived the end of season cut of Pro Ladder population) to play in the next (delayed) Pro Ladder season will be able to do so, when it will be launched.

Hello!

Sorry to be late to the party but let me confirm: everyone who is eligible (i.e. players who reached GM in August and July + everyone who survived the end of season cut of Pro Ladder population) to play in the next (delayed) Pro Ladder season will be able to do so, when it will be launched.
I would like to know if i'm eligible in the first place, you guys didn't told what the cutoff for last pro ladder was.

What would you say is the best Scoia´tael deck right now? I have recently played a lot with Spellatael and had quite a good win rate with that type of deck . I would like to try something new tho. Just wanna keep Eithné as a leader if possible

I would like to know if i'm eligible in the first place, you guys didn't told what the cutoff for last pro ladder was.

Hey DMaster2, so cutoff is the same since April - "Players who haven’t played at least 50 games, as well as 10% of players with the lowest MMR at the end of a season, lose the ability to play on the Pro Ladder. They will need to once again reach Rank 21 in Ranked Play to rejoin" as stated here https://masters.playgwent.com/en/news/7091/pro-ladder-mmr and in Gwent Masters ruleset. We'll get in touch with all Pro Ladder eligible players once details about Pro Ladder update will be finalized and ready to be shared.

What would you say is the best Scoia´tael deck right now? I have recently played a lot with Spellatael and had quite a good win rate with that type of deck . I would like to try something new tho. Just wanna keep Eithné as a leader if possible

I've heard of at least one player who did it with Handbuff, though Swap is probably the better option. Thing is, you don't need the best ST deck to make it to the top. Just one that can reliably handle a lot of the threats you'll be facing without suffering a too bad matchup against tempo decks.

For example, I just reached 4307 MMR with Voorhis, which is a relatively subpar deck, due to the Scorch/Villentretenmerth tech that this deck has against Nekkers, Greatswords, NG handbuff, NG soldiers, and a relatively alright matchup against most decks except Foltest.

If I were you, I'd pick some swap/Handbuff combination with Schiru, Scorch, and the ability to replay both with Eithne. It can be a lifesaver at the top

Top Bottom