Pro Ladder season ending October 31st

+

Alicja.

CD PROJEKT RED
Pro Ladder season ending October 31st

The end of the first Pro Ladder season draws near! It will end on October 31st, 12.00 PM CET (matches started before the cut-off time will count to your score) followed by a short break, during which we will distribute Crown Points for the best 200 players, and prepare for the next season.

The tie-breakers are as follows: first the number of matches (if you have achieved MMR for a chosen spot with less games played you are higher on the ladder), if there is still a tie we look at the overall win rate, and if that still does not resolve the issue we will look who first achieved the spot on the ladder (so if you achieved the MMR earlier you get to keep your spot).

After the first season is concluded, all players who played less than 10 matches in Pro Ladder, as well as 10% of remaining players with the lowest MMR, will lose the ability to join next Pro Ladder season. All other players will automatically receive a possibility to join the second season.

What about players who haven’t participated in the first Pro Ladder season? In order to qualify, you will need to reach Rank 21 in the regular Ranked Play season by its end on October 30th.

Second Pro Ladder season will begin on October 31st.

Last edited by a moderator:
How many players are currently in pro ladder???
It would be nice to see some icon, either I am part of 10% or not:)
Lets say I am 1000th, do I need to worry?)))
​​​​​​

Ummm so by this am i to understand that since i qualified for pro ladder in this season but didnt play it due to not having enough cards to effectively use 4 factions. BUT i got grandmaster this season. That my plan of playing in this next seasons pro ladder is not going to happen?

alkozera;n9733091 said:
[...]
What about players who haven’t participated in the first Pro Ladder season? In order to qualify, you will need to reach Rank 21 in the regular Ranked Play season by its end on October 30th. [...]

GwentAcademy;n9736091 said:
Ummm so by this am i to understand that since i qualified for pro ladder in this season but didnt play it due to not having enough cards to effectively use 4 factions. BUT i got grandmaster this season. That my plan of playing in this next seasons pro ladder is not going to happen?

Being Grandmaster implies that you reached rank 21. This is the requirement for players to qualify for the upcomming Pro Ladder Season. If you didnt play 10 games this PL season you dropped out of it and you are a player that did not qualify for the following PL season yet. Therefore you can qualify through your ranked ladder placement.
Thats how I'd read this sentence. I'm pretty sure you are part of the Pro Ladder season in november and december.

TV_JayArr;n9736401 said:
Being Grandmaster implies that you reached rank 21. This is the requirement for players to qualify for the upcomming Pro Ladder Season. If you didnt play 10 games this PL season you dropped out of it and you are a player that did not qualify for the following PL season yet. Therefore you can qualify through your ranked ladder placement.
Thats how I'd read this sentence. I'm pretty sure you are part of the Pro Ladder season in november and december.

Yea but the way they word it with things lie "What about players who haven’t participated in the first Pro Ladder season? In order to qualify, you will need to reach Rank 21 in the regular Ranked Play season by its end on October 30th." i was in pro ladder and

"After the first season is concluded, all players who played less than 10 matches in Pro Ladder, as well as 10% of remaining players with the lowest MMR, will lose the ability to join next Pro Ladder season" Lose the ability? like i didnt sign up for pro ladder in the first season like i was going to play in it i just got enough mmr to qualify with things like this it seems like if you happend to get high enough in the first season to get in it that your not allowed in in the second one unless you played it even if you would of qualified again.

Alicja.

CD PROJEKT RED
GwentAcademy If you are in the bottom 10% of Pro Ladder or were not active enough to qualify, but you reached rank 21 in the regular Ranked Play, you will be able to play in the next Pro Ladder season.

Celestes666;n9735191 said:
How many players are currently in pro ladder??? It would be nice to see some icon, either I am part of 10% or not Lets say I am 1000th, do I need to worry?)))

There are around 15k people in Pro Ladder, you should be fine at 1000th place ;)

Last edited:

Alicja.

CD PROJEKT RED
4RM3D;n9737831 said:
Can you clarify one more thing, please... How can players tell if they are within the lowest 10%?

First, check your ranking here. If you're higher than, let's say 10.000th place, and have played over 10 games in the Pro Ladder this season you should be fairly safe. This is not for certain though.

On a season last week create an alert, notify or something to let you know that you are on relegation zone. Something like this would be very useful

I'm a little late to the party ...

After I saw the minimal requirements to stay in the PRO LADDER , I decided to start playing for the FIRST TIME this week. But I'm not exactly sure if its as obtainable as it sounds. Does anyone know ruffly wut Pro Ladder MMR is safe from getting dropped? Im at 500 MMR Atm. CDPR wrote, all players will automatically receive a POSSIBILITY to make the next season if uve played more then 10 matches and are not in the bottom 10% MMR but I cant seem to find the bottom of the pro ladder ranking unless I clicked the next button a 1,000x. Is there any info on how many people qualified for pro ladder but didnt play 10 matches? Thanks for any information.

mfool123

Moved & merged your thread over here because your question was already answered.

4RM3D;n9737831 said:
alkozera Can you clarify one more thing, please... How can players tell if they are within the lowest 10%?
alkozera;n9738031 said:
First, check your ranking here. If you're higher than, let's say 10.000th place, and have played over 10 games in the Pro Ladder this season you should be fairly safe. This is not for certain though.

Dang if 15k players are currently in the pro ladder season 1, and winning one match puts you around 10k so there's ruffly 5k inactive pro ladder players who will not be invited to season 2, plus the bottom 10% mmr. Looks like they are almost cutting the amount of players for season 2 in half. I couldn't see them cutting the pro ladder player pool any smaller then 5k at the extreme low end. So realistically I bet the top 7k get invited back for season 2 and probably another 1k new invites from ranked play.

Top Bottom