Pro Ladder starting September 1st

+
Pro Ladder starting September 1st

If you’re looking forward to starting your path to become the first GWENT World Champion, we’ve got some news for you — the first Pro Ladder season begins September 1st!

The Pro Ladder is a new, season-based competitive mode that lies at the very core of GWENT Masters. It is the entry point for players wishing to join the world of GWENT esports. Every Pro Ladder season lasts 2 months. At the end of each one, the top 200 players will be rewarded with Crown Points, used to reward best GWENT players for their achievements during GWENT Masters, as well as determine participants of the official GWENT tournaments organized by CD PROJEKT RED.

To join the first Pro Ladder season, players must have achieved Rank 20 or 21 at any point during the current season of GWENT's Ranked Play, or have 4200 ranking points or above when it ends on August 27th.

See you on the Pro Ladder!

Last edited:
So, big missunderstanding:
first pro ladder is rank 20.
what about that 4200 requierments??? Rank 20 is 4250. Where is the truth???

I am seriously hating cdpr for this that they are always telling us about the new stuff when season is almost about to end. Last time about season end rewards & now this.
Why not announcing this at start of season so that every one can know what they will get at the end of season?

Yeah, which is correct? 4200 or rank 20? I hope they didn't just mistype the 4200 in the previous thread and meant 4250 all along?

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
Exoclyps;n9346071 said:
Yeah, which is correct? 4200 or rank 20? I hope they didn't just mistype the 4200 in the previous thread and meant 4250 all along?

Both are correct :)

If you want to get into the pro ladder in the current season you need to have 4200 ranking points or more at the end of the season or have rank 20. This means that you will get into the pro ladder if you reached rank 20, but have less than 4200 ranking points at the end of the season. If you didn't reach rank 20, but have at least 4200 ranking points at the end of the season - you will get into the pro ladder too!

Last edited:
A few questions:

1. Will Pro ladder have its own leaderdoard aside of regular ladder?

2. Pro ladder MMR points will sum up with regular MMR's?

3. A way to achieve rank (like it is now) will be only available through regular ladder or both ladders?

Question number 3 is most important. Becouse to play in pro ladder next season you must be at 21 rank i want to know if pro ladder will give us MMR points necessary to get 21 rank or we must play both.

wichu1;n9369621 said:
A few questions:

1. Will Pro ladder have its own leaderdoard aside of regular ladder?

2. Pro ladder MMR points will sum up with regular MMR's?

3. A way to achieve rank (like it is now) will be only available through regular ladder or both ladders?

Question number 3 is most important. Becouse to play in pro ladder next season you must be at 21 rank i want to know if pro ladder will give us MMR points necessary to get 21 rank or we must play both.

https://masters.playgwent.com/en/news/7091/pro-ladder-mmr

There you go.

wichu1;n9369621 said:
A few questions:

You don't need rank. Lower 10 % is dropped from pro ladder at the and of the season, otherwise you're good to go for the next season

I hope that there will be at least some rewards beside the crown points. As it stand, pro ladder is only interesting i've you have a realistic chance of qualifing for a tournament, so that's perhaps the top 200 of players. For the rest, as it stands, there is nothing to see there and regular ladder is probably the better option. For me 400 games as a minumum to even get full MMR is just to much (taken into account you have to learn new meta and want to rank up a little in general ladder first).

I asked the devs the same question, waiting for info. We will certainly get it when the season starts in any case.

I am all for rewards staying the same no matter the ladder, I can say nothing about how hard it will be to actually get the 4,5K in pro, but even if it was easier than regular ladder, which I doubt, it would still be fair, we kinda earned it with high rank in this season.

I mean, while it isn't impossible to rank on both ladders, given that only top 10 or so is really worth it with crown rewards, I think most of the players will chose regular ladder to get the kegs and other rewards if pro ladder had only crowns to offer for the trouble.

I achieved 4203 MMR for the end of season, I had rank 19 and I don't see any Pro Ladder option in my game. I'm confused.. So what I have to do guys? :D

browar1717;n9444871 said:
I achieved 4203 MMR for the end of season, I had rank 19 and I don't see any Pro Ladder option in my game. I'm confused.. So what I have to do guys? :D

BlunderMan;n9549381 said:
What will we have to do to qualify for the pro ladder next season? Same requirements?

No, this time you've to reach rank 21.

Only 2 guys are Rank 21 at the moment in the current season :/ It's so hard to get to rank 20, I can't imagine for 21

Top Bottom