Pro Rank Reward Failed

+
The title for reaching pro rank during season of the magic is missing in my inventory. I got an error message and now the Claim warning doesnt appear anymore, neither the Title in my inventory.

:confused:
Post automatically merged:

Well, I sent a ticket.
Hope they respond this time, cause the last time I got no response.

Attachments

• 2020-06-30_1240_1.jpg
    2020-06-30_1240_1.jpg
    332.9 KB · Views: 56
  • 2020-06-30_1301_1.jpg
    2020-06-30_1301_1.jpg
    427.3 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
I did not receive the new Eredin Skin after unlocking it in the new Expansion Tree.
No response in forums after showing screens and explaining and i'm waiting half a day for an answer which i doubt i will get.

It's been 3 days since i created the Topic and 2 days since the Ticket to the Support and there is no answer or fix from a multi-billion company.

At least we know the Developers Pets names , something more important than delivering a proper content without the bugs we get every time an Expansion or Patch hits.
Btw yesterday , one of my two daily quests disappeared as well after re-logging the game and speaking to other people later on Twitch - they've had similar problems.

Sent a ticket 2 days ago as well regarding some lost kegs when the new patch was launched. No idea if they got it, or if they are working on it. Hopefully they are, I don't have a problem with waiting as long as it takes. But they sure need to work on communication and customer reassurance. How about an automatic email that the ticket was registered? It wouldn't bite to announce on Twitter or even on the forums that the issue is being addressed, because many people reported that they lost kegs when Shop crashed.

"
Hello there,

Thank you for your message, and your report.

We will look into the issue.

Best regards, "

5 days later, and nothing

: D

"
Hello there,

Thank you for your message, and your report.

We will look into the issue.

Best regards, "

5 days later, and nothing

: D

Didn't get even that after 8 days since my first report. :D

ThorSerpent told me that the missing keg issue was a visual bug affecting the number of kegs on display.

Don't know what to say. I am pretty sure that I did not have 13 kegs at my disposal when Shupe froze, the number was at least 20. I don't remember exactly how many kegs were in the pre-order premium MM package (the one containing both the regular MM kegs and the premium ones), but I do know I finished opening the regular ones without a problem, and when I got to the premium ones, after opening a couple, Shupe froze, but I pressed a couple of times on the Open button.

When I reentered the game, the number of kegs on display was 23 or 25, don't remember precisely, but Shupe was still frozen in place. After a few hours, I logged again and the number of kegs dropped to 13.

I might be wrong though...

Top Bottom