Problem achievement 100%

+
After more than 110 hours of gameplay I had moved on to complete the latest achivment to bring the game to 100%. After completing "V for Vendetta" gog galaxy indicates that I have completed all the objectives (in the news of the game) but in the list of the achivments of the game itself the count remains at 95%.

How can I solve? I currently play on "nvidia geforce now" with the account linked on gog.

Attachments

• ach_error.png
    ach_error.png
    153.5 KB · Views: 57
  • ach_error2.png
    ach_error2.png
    51.7 KB · Views: 59
I don’t know which one of these numbers is correct. Maybe one of them takes a bot longer to update. Or you need to restart gog, for example.

Did you check out the achievement list on GOG? To see if you really have everything?

After more than 110 hours of gameplay I had moved on to complete the latest achivment to bring the game to 100%. After completing "V for Vendetta" gog galaxy indicates that I have completed all the objectives (in the news of the game) but in the list of the achivments of the game itself the count remains at 95%.

How can I solve? I currently play on "nvidia geforce now" with the account linked on gog.

Just had the same problem,is yours fixed ? It has been 2 weeks now

The problem has not been resolved yet. Apparently only on the gog website the title is 100% completed, while on the app it is still 95%.

I just stopped looking at this problem, I didn't find solutions.

Top Bottom