Problem logging in

+
Problem logging in

I can't seem to log in on the page that has the game updates, and I'm concerned that when the enhanced edition of Witcher becomes available I won't be able to download the patch. ??? How do I fix this? As far as I know my password should be correct, but every time I try to log in it just gives me the same screen with blanks for login name and PW.Please help, I apologize if this should be in-game but I thought since it was related to the site I should post here.-Cym

I let CDPR's web programmer know about your problem. Be patient, and we'll see what can be done about it.

CymTyr said:
I can't seem to log in on the page that has the game updates, and I'm concerned that when the enhanced edition of Witcher becomes available I won't be able to download the patch. ??? How do I fix this? As far as I know my password should be correct, but every time I try to log in it just gives me the same screen with blanks for login name and PW.Please help, I apologize if this should be in-game but I thought since it was related to the site I should post here.-Cym
have you tried using your forum login details?Also, clear out your cookies and temprorary Internet files. These are quicker to manually delete than to use the "internet Options" page.To delete cookies and temp internet files Manually
  • Close any explorer window and internet explorer window. (I would print theses instructions out or copy them into notepad)
  • Click on "Start -> run"
  • Copy and paste this into the run text box -> %userprofile%\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files
  • Press CTRL+A
  • Press SHIFT+DELETE (not backspace, and the DELETE key maybe marked up as DEL) and agree to deleteing.
  • There maybe some left (xp has a limit on how much it can select) so repeate the CTRL+A/SHIFT+DELETE Process again till all are gone
  • close the Window
Open internet exprorer and try to login again.Hope that helps. Bare in mind that this will remove all stored usernames and passwords for any sites you have logged into.

Thanks for the responses, guys, I appreciate it. Yes, I tried using my same login for the forum, I went back to the e-mail that I got when I registered the game but it didn't have a PW on it, so I checked the e-mail for my forum account, and tried to use that one.I am obviously a game owner, as you can see from my profile on the left, I registered the game and got the confirmation e-mail. It's just my concern that, as I said before, I won't be able to update to the enhanced version if I'm unable to log in to the registration site. As far as temporary files, that shouldn't be a problem, I just had to reinstall my OS.I really appreciate the fast responses though, thank you! ;D

CymTyr said:
As far as temporary files, that shouldn't be a problem, I just had to reinstall my OS.
That don't matter, you logged in here, which meens there must be a cookie associated with the site. Your cookies maybe screwed up. its worth a try ;)

Sorry for the double post. I deleted my cookies and then when I logged in it worked, directing me to the forum. My only question is am I automatically logged in on the patch page then, despite it showing a login box?

Top Bottom