Problem on rewards

+
Problem on rewards

Two potential bugs.

1st: When I won a match, the progress bar reach a question mark but there is no reward.
2nd: Sometimes after I won a match, there was nothing in the "Spoils of War" screen, however, when I press continue, a box showed up and asked "skip award summary"? After that, I pressed and found out that I didn't gain any ores for the match I won.

I have the same problem. Everytime I finish a match (win or not) there is nothing after "Spoils of War". I see that I gained something only after i restarted the game.

^ exactly the same thing for me. I can't see the Spoils of War, neither the Level-Up. I have to relog to check on my resources + Level.

same problem here. i won so many games but i cant reach level 3 and the one bar. Everytime after one win i get a normal gold bar but not my reward and a level up :/

I think they discussed this in the "known issues" sticky thread at the top of the tech support sub-forum. It appears to be a visual glitch but you're still getting the reward.

Not receiving rewards after reaching Level 3 – This is a visual bug. Users are still being rewarded - it just doesn't display the change. We are looking into this.

Here is a link to the thread: CLOSED BETA KNOWN ISSUES (Last Updated 10.27.2016)

I think they discussed this in the "known issues" sticky thread at the top of the tech support sub-forum. It appears to be a visual glitch but you're still getting the reward.

Here is a link to the thread: CLOSED BETA KNOWN ISSUES (Last Updated 10.27.2016)
I think the subject reference is not about visual but actual absence of rewards.
There is an [answer] for it:
Once you level up 3 times in a day you only get rewards at the end of the level.

There is a visual bug that shows you not getting your question marks. If you log out and back in you should have the correct rewards.
So the game shows us "?" marks that confuse and make us think that we should get rewards, however we have no right for it until the next day :)

For me, the rewards screen shows "Spoils of War" -and that's it, nothing else. I always click on continue, it asks me to skip, and I confirm. I'm assuming this feature is not a part of this build.

Am I correct, or is this a visual bug? I've experienced this since the very start of the Beta and never saw anything beyond "Spoils of War" (no question marks either) -and I attempted waiting 2 minutes at most.

Also, only restarting the game updates the rewards (and this doesn't always work after one restart)

I'm currently level 12

Last edited:
Top Bottom