Problem to animate Lippy

+
Hi! This is a question for CPDR; I have problems to animate Lippy and the neutral guy who banishes 3 cards from the cemetery. Since Christmas event has begun, I try to animate them but I always have an error message. Anyone has the same problem with these or other cards?

Hi! This is a question for CPDR; I have problems to animate Lippy and the neutral guy who banishes 3 cards from the cemetery. Since Christmas event has begun, I try to animate them but I always have an error message. Anyone has the same problem with these or other cards?
You can only get Premium versions of cards from the Thronebreaker set by playing the Thronebreaker game. Neither transmuting nor crafting them is possible.

I'm having the same error for the thronebreaker cards, I think they can't get animated like the other cards.

Well, you get animated versions of these cards as in-game rewards palying the Thronebreaker campaign - chances are this makes them unable to get by normal means? No idea unfortunately (I have the premiums from Thronebreaker myself).

Sorry for my english, I'm not explaining how I should. I mean, when I want to transmute these 2 cards (Lippy and Xavier Lemmens), a message appear telling me there is a problem and transmutation cannot be done; try again. Nothing to be with Thronebreaker.
Each day I reach the 800 needed to pay the transmutation and each day I try to do it, but it's impossible. I think it's a problem with the game, so I'm doing this to inform developpers and also seeing if this has happened to other people too.

As I said, it is not possible to own Premium/animated cards from Thronebreaker, a separate CDPR game, inside Gwent unless you have purchased and played through Thronebreaker enough to unlock the specific chests that contain the Premium versions of the cards for Gwent. It is intentional that you cannot craft or transmute Premium versions of these 20 cards that come from Thronebreaker listed in the link below.

I played through the whole Thronebreaker and I missed the Strays of Spala premium. :/ (Too bad the game has 0 replay value cuz you can't skip battles lol, otherwise the story and map exploring was fun and I'd try it again if I didn't need to go through all the same AI battles).

I played through the whole Thronebreaker and I missed the Strays of Spala premium. :/ (Too bad the game has 0 replay value cuz you can't skip battles lol, otherwise the story and map exploring was fun and I'd try it again if I didn't need to go through all the same AI battles).

In the easiest difficulty you can skip battles. I did this with my 3rd walkthrough to make a 100% completion.

Really? Well I never saw this information in the game. How did you find out?
Burza said in a stream back in 2018. I finished the game on the hardest difficulty settings, but I wanted a 100% achievement and all Gwent "gifts" (cards, cosmetics...).Then I launched the easiest difficulty, but I did not find "skip battle" option. Then I find out, you must "forfeit" and then you can choose "skip battle". That means: you won the skipped battle.

Burza said in a stream back in 2018. I finished the game on the hardest difficulty settings, but I wanted a 100% achievement and all Gwent "gifts" (cards, cosmetics...).Then I launched the easiest difficulty, but I did not find "skip battle" option. Then I find out, you must "forfeit" and then you can choose "skip battle". That means: you won the skipped battle.
Lmaooooo wtf. Hidden game features. Well I uninstalled the game so forget it.

Top Bottom