Problem with my arena points

+
Problem with my arena points

Hello.

I am not an arena player, first because I event finished TW2 but sometimes I play the first rounds. When I try to upload my punctuation (even is a very poor score) a message appears telling me there is a "connection problem". Always happen the same, not just today.

Anyone knows where is the solution? Or what is the problem?

Thank you

Silverio13 said:
Hello.

I am not an arena player, first because I event finished TW2 but sometimes I play the first rounds. When I try to upload my punctuation (even is a very poor score) a message appears telling me there is a "connection problem". Always happen the same, not just today.

Anyone knows where is the solution? Or what is the problem?

Thank you

it's a registration issue just run the register.exe file in your witcher 2 installation folder[e.g. E:\Program Files (x86)\The Witcher 2]

(register if you haven't already)

If you have registered just keep the register.exe running while you play in arena :D

hope that helps

Mariusmssj said:
it's a registration issue just run the register.exe file in your witcher 2 installation folder[e.g. E:\Program Files (x86)\The Witcher 2]

(register if you haven't already)

If you have registered just keep the register.exe running while you play in arena :D

hope that helps

It helps, thanks a lot. Now everybody can see my 500 points :p

Thank you :)

With me also.
The game is registered. But if I want to publish my points, I also get these announcements (connecting problem, mistake with the connection, connection could not be produced) everytime.

never said:
With me also.
The game is registered. But if I want to publish my points, I also get these announcements (connecting problem, mistake with the connection, connection could not be produced) everytime.

Have the same situation myself the last 3-4 days . Most likely a server issue ?

Many thanks for the quick answer.
No, I had no problems in the last time. Only this problem, upload the arena points, I have since me it the first time has tried.
But now occurs to me. When I had bought the play and wanted to register, I also had such problems. Then sometime it went. But I think, was overloaded there the server.
Now, in the version 2.0 I could not register it about the Launcher because the Board did not accept here the username or the password. There also helped a new password nothing. However, there it was helped me about the Support, while my username was changed while logging in; here I write this contribution, however, still with the first username.
I had registered this version (2.0) about 'Register.exe'.
Please excuse my bad English language.

Hi,

First of all feel free to move or merge this thread if needed.

I had a connection problem preventing me from uploading my Arena points. I tried running register.exe and I get:
"Connection error. Check your network connection". My network connection is perfect.

I re-installed the game because I couldn't find a fix or any helpful post. The problem still persist.

Is the server down or what is the story because the problem is not on my head.

Thanks

EliteRealist said:
Hi,

First of all feel free to move or merge this thread if needed.

I had a connection problem preventing me from uploading my Arena points. I tried running register.exe and I get:
"Connection error. Check your network connection". My network connection is perfect.

I re-installed the game because I couldn't find a fix or any helpful post. The problem still persist.

Is the server down or what is the story because the problem is not on my head.

Thanks
Hi soy de Peru Aqui esta el mismo problema...hace 4 dias esta lo mismo el servidor de ellos esta malo...

It started earlier this week for me . Regardless of whether i use the launcher or the register exe i get a connection error , please check your network connection . Just checked again at 7:05 PM and it`s still the same .

Tommy said:
It started earlier this week for me . Regardless of whether i use the launcher or the register exe i get a connection error , please check your network connection . Just checked again at 7:05 PM and it`s still the same .
No sabras de algun parche o ayuda mira q a latinos pocos nos hacen caso.....espero ayuda gracias...

Top Bottom